Forspoken

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the tech in this game is a hot mess. so much shit is broken and unoptimized

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Damn, beat me to posting this. Best "review video" I think I've ever seen. Dunkey has the artistic cachet to do a video like this and have it be respected and understood by his audience.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
To beat a dead horse. I laugh my ass off every time I see this. Fucking nail polish cosmetics. Why does this game even have cosmetics? Square-enix CEO deserved to be fired for this and more.

1680890398029.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree it's one more thing that makes it clear just how out of touch the people who made this shit game are, but nails aren't just cosmetics. They're one of her (very few) equipment slots.

Nothing's more ridiculous than the previous Prime Gaming bonus though:
Forspoken-cats-meow-cloak-free-2.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rofl fingernail equipment slot? Oh lordy.

Holy shit. Actually thought it was a great idea for cosmetics because it's something I wouldn't give a fuck about so micro the shit out of it for all I care.

But an equipment slot? Get fucked

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of course finger nails would be an equipment slot for a female jogger character

"I'm finna get muh epic with dem +1 to black girl magic jewelz and shiiieeeet"

1680960741284.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good news is this company got trashed after this complete and utter failure financially and they were gutted and a few decent ones were sunk back into square Enix. Rest of the woke idiots were fired.