Golden Baron of the Realm
1631248848565.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I assume shes an annoying teen, yall dont watch enough anime
Makes sense then. I really can’t get into anime due to all the annoying characters and a lot of the tropey things that goes along with anime.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm seeing *potential*, but I'm not yet optimistic (given that it's Square Enix). The plot looks like it could lean way too much into tropes of "real" person gets transported into fantasy world, but the combat moves in the newest trailer look pretty awesome.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm seeing *potential*, but I'm not yet optimistic (given that it's Square Enix). The plot looks like it could lean way too much into tropes of "real" person gets transported into fantasy world, but the combat moves in the newest trailer look pretty awesome.

If the traversal and combat is as fun as it looks, the story just has to be not bad, doesn't have to be great...just not bad. Hopefully it's good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Making the only playable protagonist a brown chick is a pretty iffy decision not gonna lie.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
It's a pretty clever corporate ploy, to be honest: If it flops, blame the racists and the stakeholders can't cause any repercussions.

Worked for Ghostbusters and Santa Inc.

• 1Worf

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Are white males/females allowed to play this? Would this be considered black face since it's an RPG?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont care about playing a female, much less a black one. But the voice actor they chose for the character is just awful. Could push it further in that with what story has been shown, all evil characters that have been shown are white.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The voice actress might as well be the cashmeoutside girl.

• 1Mother of God

Nija

<Silver Donator>
The are pushing this so hard right now. Guaranteed to be woke garbage.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I wouldn't pick this up if it had a 50$ bill attached to it.

Black female protagonist wizard/warrior? Some extreme levels of high fantasy, bet she doesn't have a sucker punch move either.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hearing that godawful zoomer character make idiotic wisecracks the whole time would ruin this fucking game. No matter how good the gameplay is.

"OMG I JUST USED MY MIND POWERS DID YOU SEE THAT?"