Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This Travis Scott concert is awesome. I feel like they have way too much fun pushing the engine to do crazy shit. Great to see.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
It was fucking amazing honestly.
See it if you can. Not my type o music as it's more my 11 year old daughters stuff (sigh) but wow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
My 8 year old son plays the hell out of Fortnite and he dragged me to his room to watch the concert. I was impressed by it. Gotta give it to the guys at Epic.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
My son and I managed to get a spot during the season end live event. It was interesting but hard to tell what's actually going on. No big map changes until the start of the new season I guess.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My son has been begging to play this, so I thought I would check it out,

Its ok but I'm confused about something, I have played maybe 10 games, and the only time I came in under 3rd place was when I fell out of the helicopter. This is not a brag. I just don't understand how an almost 40 year old man with poor reaction time and no experience wins almost every time, am I literally playing against a bunch of 8 year olds?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
My son has been begging to play this, so I thought I would check it out,

Its ok but I'm confused about something, I have played maybe 10 games, and the only time I came in under 3rd place was when I fell out of the helicopter. This is not a brag. I just don't understand how an almost 40 year old man with poor reaction time and no experience wins almost every time, am I literally playing against a bunch of 8 year olds?
Lots and lots of ai bots. If you watch them, they are very terrible. Like gathering resources while you are shooting them.

And just think how easy it is to hand a child a controller and just let them run around in a free game. They have no idea what they are doing but they love it.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They added skill-based matchmaking this year I thought, so you're going to go against noobs/bots until that catches up w/ your skill level.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
My 7 year old is obsessed with this. Seems like he's pretty good at it too, wins quite often.
One thing I've noticed is most of the people he's playing against (on console) can't aim. Son wins fights 1v3 1v4 pretty often just by constantly moving/jumping so they can't hit him and taking them out one by one.
Would be an extremely different story playing against people using a mouse I bet.

edit: just heard my son yelling 'victory royale!!!!!!!!!!!' from the other end of the house.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I only watch Fortnite videos to see what crazy shit they pull off with their game....

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Downloaded with the new patch cause I wanted to buy the Gambit skin and try no build BR.

First screen: "All proceeds for the next month go to Globohomo interests in Ukraine. Your dollars will be used to literally traffic a child." Okay so no Gambit.
Second screen: My character is a American Inventor. No option to change or select one that felt more ME. Play as someone who you can't identify with. Ugh.

Triggered.
Offended.
Uninstalled.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You sound like a real gem of a person.

1. You buy micro transactions
2. You don't want to help people in a war torn country
3. You are racist

Good job guy.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2NPC
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1. You buy micro transactions - If I want to. Imagine that.
2. You don't want to help people in a war torn country - hahahahahaah American Inventor if you think ONE dollar of that money will help any REAL person in that country, you probably are tripvaxxed and still mask up in your car alone.
3. You are racist. Thank you. I accept the compliment.

You sound like a real gem of a person. You sound like a sheep.
Good job goy.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You sound like a real gem of a person.

1. You buy micro transactions
2. You don't want to help people in a war torn country
3. You are racist

Good job guy.

And you sound like a faggot.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Saw they now have no build servers. That makes me a little interested to play since I've always thought the building in this game to be kinda retarded.