Forza Horizon 5

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
if you are a microsoft rewards member i'd still wait till 2-3 days before early access release in case rewards gives you a bonus for "buying" the game/premium.
The FH5 punchcard is up already, but does not appear to work with the Game Pass upgrade bundle.

spronk

FPS noob
early access unlocks nov 5th, i think you can jumpstart a day or two ahead by changing your xbox location to new zealand but dunno

Forza Rewards has been retired, moving forward they will just have game loyalty tiers

Vorph

Midnight (in the easternmost time zone for countries with more than one).

Or a little more than 18 hours from now if the NZ trick works as usual.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
101.68 GB for the normal gamepass version and can do the pre install now

spronk

FPS noob
Really excited for this, plan on cruisin a bunch this weekend

i'll cruise with you, bro

Cruising-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Original-40x60.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
no surprise, Microsoft is having a pretty good year now and it should only get better as all the studios they bought bring out their games, including Bethesda and Starfield / Elder Scrolls 6

spronk

FPS noob
On xbox as well you can play the game now if you have the premium edition (or upgrade), i'm playing right now. You have to change your system region to New Zealand (NO VPN or anything)

1636029550029.png

I did that, it restarts console and now I can just launch forza horizon 5 and playing now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not down with $100 to play early, but it's really shitty it's so long of a time gap between early and general release.

Vorph

It's only $45 to play early if you have Game Pass.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't see an option for $45 on PC? maybe that is console only? Everything I've looked at lists $99 on PC

spronk

FPS noob
this gets you early access (now in NZ, tonight in USA) forza is cross buy

that'll get you the windows app version, if you wanna get the steam version i don't know if there is an option at all, i know they don't allow early access by pretending to be in NZ

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am really fired up for this. Just bought the premium edition add on for 44 bucks and base free with gamepass. I’m very glad they did it that way. It’s a good deal :)

You guys going to be playing on Xbox? I damn near went all in on the wheel and pedals and cockpit, but then read that it doesn’t work the best with forza horizon games and more geared for sim racing.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am definitely going to be playing it on the Gamepass release schedule.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
PC Gamepass fo sho.
Share your profile names so we can play together!
DCxNemesis

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Pysek on GP. I'll play it a bit. I like more arcadey games like burnout, but there is something calming about the horizon experience and on GP the price is right.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
which Pysek are you?
1636052061316.png

why dont they just have a "create a link" to share with friends... gawd

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i played a few hours on xbox today morning, runs great on series X in performance mode (60 fps) and looks gorgeous. Mexico is a great setting, lot of environmental changes from area to area. It is funny to storm into an ancient mayan temple or whatever and your character says something like "hellz yeah, this is a great place to build an outpost!" fuck dem ruins!!

GT is spronk my drivatar will kick your drivatars ass

if you have premium set your xbox console to New Zealand in system settings, can put it back to US tonight. Regular edition doesn't release till Nov 9th (5 more days)

also dolby vision got patched in today, i noticed today morning it wasn't enabled on my LG TV

visuals are stunning

Last edited: