Fox Sports 1

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Shouldn't be hard - SportsCenter et al. have been crap for years.

They will probably never get NFL but should have plenty of CFB/Soccer and can probably get some good MLB games next season.

Is there a list of their in-studio anchors yet?

Goatface

was just looking over their website

FOX SPORTS LIVEnightly at 11:00 PM
FOX Sports 1?s flagship 24/7 news, opinion and highlights program, providing around the clock coverage through regularly scheduled programs, hourly updates and an information rich ticker
Former No. 1 ranked men?s tennis player in the world, Andy Roddick serves as a co-host
highlights are primarily handled by Jay Onrait and Dan O?Toole, a popular anchor team formerly of TSN?s SportsCentre, Canada?s most-watched sports news program.
In addition, sportscasters Don Bell and Ryan Field serve as anchors, with Molly McGrath and Julie Stewart-Binks contributing as update desk and breaking news correspondents.

CROWD GOES WILD
airs weekdays from 5:00-6:00 PM beginning August 19
live sports entertainment talk show. hosted by broadcaster Regis Philbin and a panel of sports professionals, celebrity guests and die-hard fans put their unique spin on the biggest stories from the worlds of sports,

FOX FOOTBALL DAILY, an extension of FOX NFL SUNDAY, airs from 6:00-7:00 PM ET Monday-Friday.
will feature FOX Sports favorites like Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, Jay Glazer, Gus Johnson, Erin Andrews and Mike Pereira.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/page/foxsports-schedule

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious to see how Roddick does. He's been planning to get in to serious sportscasting for years, I remember him talking about it with Dan Patrick back when he was still playing.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Regis Philbin? Hah, should be interesting at least. I like Roddick. Usually calls it like it is.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit, Fox Soccer isn't going to exist at all anymore?

Man that's gonna piss off a lot of people I know.

felldoh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
NBC has the rights to the Premier League for the next 3 years, so FSC didn't have much to broadcast anyway. I'm sure that the Champion's League, NWSL and whatever else Fox Soccer still has will have a home on FS1 anyway.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I had ESPN on in the background the other night because a game ended. I heard lazy eye say booyah so I shut that shit off instantly. Firing that fucker would help many things with that shit network.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I had ESPN on in the background the other night because a game ended. I heard lazy eye say booyah so I shut that shit off instantly. Firing that fucker would help many things with that shit network.
Jigga whaaaaaaaat? That's straight bananas, dawg.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If ESPN would get rid of Chris Berman, Linda Cohn and Stuart Scott, 90% of the shit that annoys me about them would be gone. They have some great people on the station right now (John Anderson, Scott Ven Pelt, and a few others), but man, Berman, Cohn, and Scott are all pretty much the human equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit, Fox Soccer isn't going to exist at all anymore?

Man that's gonna piss off a lot of people I know.
Some of the programming is shifting to Fox Sports 2. Fox Sports 2 will be showing Aussie Rules which I can't wait to watch again! I "think" Fox Sports 2 is going to be more "world" sports oriented. Hopefully they get some Cricket on there!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Didn't think they were showing soccer on the Speed network anyways. Also, I really fail to see the comparisons this channel will have to something like ESPN. I don't see Fox throwing ABC money at this channel when they already have so many other channels they have to do that with. Particularly FX.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Who said anything about soccer being on Speed?

Fail to see the comparisons this has to ESPN? I mean I can only guess we say that since that's what they themselves have said?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
College football plus Erin Andrews... ill be watching. Getting sick of ESPN showing sports that dont matter like little league world series and the womens NCAA basketball tournament. Hopefully they give ESPN a run for their money and force ESPN to stop airing bullshit.