Fox Sports 1

shattuck_sl

shitlord
SVP is a testicle impersonator and he needs to be kicked.
I find him kind of annoying on his own show, but OK as a Sportscenter anchor. Ryen Russillo is hilarious though. Only other show I care for is Around the Horn.

Also, for those who don't follow tennis, get ready to get really annoyed really quickly with Roddick. He's a huge douche.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF did they hire Roddick? I only want to hear him talk about Tennis and maybe not even that.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Yeah I stopped watching TSN after they left, most of the anchors that remain are void of any personality. They do a podcast as well which is pretty entertaining. They just started doing it again at FS1, their first new episode ishere.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was actually just watching their podcast when the UFC post fight presser started, but I'll definitely go back to listen.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tonight's FSL was ok. It's new and all so I won't give up on it. The two canadians didn't come off that well but I think it was because of the panel they have. I'm not sure if the panel idea is a good idea.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
ESPN is all kinds of rustled. No mention on espn.com mainpage about the UFC event (normally at least the main event gets a blurb/link off to the side). Main front page story at foxsports.com, of course.

Goatface

anyone with Comcast that didn't have Fuel, get FS2?

don't know if this is any new info, but from a comcast press release
FOX Sports 1boasts over 1,500 hours dedicated to live sporting events annually and that number will continue to grow

College football(45+ games) is highlighted by regular season coverage of Big 12, Pac-12 and Conference USA games.
College basketball(130 games) from the Big East (including conference tournament), Pac-12, Conference USA, Big 12 (women's only)
NASCAR. NASCAR coverage previously on SPEED will be on FOX Sports 1. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) races; the NASCAR Sprint All-Star race; and all SpeedWeeks, including Daytona 500 Qualifying, Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, the Budweiser Duel, and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NCWTS Practice and Qualifying sessions. Additionally, FOX Sports 1 will carry NASCAR RaceDay, NASCAR Victory Lane and NASCAR Race Hub shows.
Soccer.World class soccer competitions previously on FOX Soccer will be on FOX Sports 1. Soccer is highlighted on FOX Sports 1 by the FIFA Women's World Cup (2015 and 2019), FIFA Men's World Cup (2018 and 2022). In addition, the world's most prolific club soccer competition UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and CONCACAF Champions League. FOX Sports 1 will carry the world's oldest soccer competition, the FA Cup; CONCACAF Gold Cup and CONCACAF Qualifiers. A weekday live studio show, FOX Soccer Daily will premiere on FOX Sports 1.
UFC. In addition to Saturday pay-per-view preliminary cards, Wednesday nights are home to the UFC with UFC Tonight, live events and The Ultimate Fighter. UFC events that were formerly on FX will now be on FOX Sports 1
Major League Baseball. Starting in April 2014, 40 regular season games and 1 MLB League Championship Series and 2 Division Series post season games are coming to FOX Sports 1.
FOX Sports 2.

Ultimate Fighting Championship(UFC). With FOX Sports 2, fans will get access to UFC's live main events, preliminary fights and other support programming.
Soccer. FOX Sports 2 provides live coverage of some of the most competitive soccer leagues in the world including the UEFA Europa League and Europe's most prestigious annual club soccer competition - the UEFA Champions League.
UFC Unleashed. The best fights from the UFC vault, including past pay-per-view events, The Ultimate Fighter finals, Fight Nights, and more. UFC Unleashed brings you the big names and epic battles you want to see.
Motocross. FOX Sports 2 brings viewers the world's fastest outdoor motocross racers, racing aboard the best bikes each factory offers, on the roughest, toughest tracks in the world.
Barrett-Jackson. No other auction company offers as many high-quality and one-of-a-kind vehicles, provides superior entertainment or contributes as much to charities as Barrett-Jackson. Be part of the World's Greatest Collector Car EventsT as Barrett-Jackson brings viewers its renowned auction and lifestyle experience to FOX Sports 2
was hoping for some more, non-nascar racing coverage

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Watched Fox Sports Live last night, I was entertained. Weird to see Donovan McNabb talking about baseball, and I could have done without the Charissa Thompson hire (she looks hot from far away, but has a pig face up close). The two Canadian anchors were the funniest part.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They have the rights to Indy racing, MotoGP, Formula One and are bidding for the new opening in the NASCAR schedule. I hate the way they cover motorsports however.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
ESPN has a history of getting extremely butthurt over sports that they don't get the rights to carry. Anyone remember when they basically didn't even talk about the NHL for several years when they didn't have a TV contract with them? Ridiculous.

Goatface

Fox/Speed lost F1, NBC has the rights till 2017 and Indy till 2018, minus the 500 which ABC airs.
reading fox did sign motogp for 3 more years and have a contract with Supercross and ARCA series.
also will still be showing Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Lucas Oil Motocross,and the Rolex Sports Car but believe those
are under current contracts.
looks like many of the speed's auto shows have already or will be on other networks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tonight's FSL was ok. It's new and all so I won't give up on it. The two canadians didn't come off that well but I think it was because of the panel they have. I'm not sure if the panel idea is a good idea.
It isn't a good idea. It is already hard to watch any Sunday morning NFL pre-game show because every channel as 18 hosts that the camera flips back and forth between for 4 second sound bytes and when their personalities do come out it is usually painfully obvious they actually hate each other.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ESPN has a history of getting extremely butthurt over sports that they don't get the rights to carry. Anyone remember when they basically didn't even talk about the NHL for several years when they didn't have a TV contract with them? Ridiculous.
I haven't seen Sportscenter outside of a bar in about 5 years. They used to not even include the Stanley Cup in their opening montage of all the major sports champions.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They replaced the Sunday night live call in show that talked about all motorsports from F1, MotoGP, Sports Car, NASCAR, NHRA etc....tuned in tonight and they had DARTS on in stead. Blah.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They replaced the Sunday night live call in show that talked about all motorsports from F1, MotoGP, Sports Car, NASCAR, NHRA etc....tuned in tonight and they had DARTS on in stead. Blah.
Fuck, they showed something good and I missed it!?

I'm talking about the darts thing, obviously.