Fractured - The Dynamic MMO

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
4 day free test to all, testing PVP specifically.

All skills and armor unlocked

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Reeks of Albion Online just with less cartoonish graphics. Euros can't help but to make the same shit game every time.
I'm sure they're praying its as successful as Albion. Those guys just cashed in on their game BIG time.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah...not sure about this. It has been an interesting ride watching this small company grow and now merge.

Most of you know much more than I do regarding Gamigo. I assume the Fractured team needed cash.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Most of you know much more than I do regarding Gamigo. I assume the Fractured team needed cash.
Gamigo is the graveyard where games go to die. They have a zombie powder to keep them shambling around with zero updates, no support, and harvest as much as they can from the decaying corpse, before they finally shutter the server (because they rarely maintain more than one).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It's a double edged sword. Gamigo is one of the worst publishers out there but at least them backing the game is a guarantee that it will, at some point, release.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I was watching some videos and felt like it's Albion Online 2. ( I didn't like Albion Online. )
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't harshly viewing it without cause.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
They sold a couple years back (Gamigo?) and just got the game back into small time team development.

Nice people, was fun to test....only pay if you want to help basically.

Game is unfinished, but I applaud the effort it took to make.

Note: I haven't tested in about 2 years.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I also haven't tested in about 2 years. My impression was that I liked the design of the game and enjoyed all of the content that I got to test, but control of the character and responsiveness of commands/abilities was so poor that it made playing a chore, let alone PvP. If that has been fixed, I'd be interested in trying again.