Free pizza today at Little Caesar's from 11:30am to 1pm

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
qIrDzzL.jpg

its 4 slices and a drink, lines will probably be long so good luck if you try

they are doing it because some college basketball team won beating the odds

• 2Barf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Glad I missed this, I probably would have gotten food poisoning from the drink after throwing the garbage out with the rest of the trash.

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm gonna say it, Little Ceasers is the best out of all chain Pizza. Sorry your area sucks enough that the only pizza places you have are Chains and you have to fight over what one is best Dominos over Pizza hut, They are all trash compared to some greek/italian guy making it for you from scratch.

Little Ceasers tastes better than Dominos and is like $5

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A wet pile of shit topped with pepperoni tastes better than Dominos. That means nothing. :p

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
The Detroit style is decent for the price., but the regular $5 stuff tastes like a bad frozen pizza.

spronk

FPS noob
cici's pizza is the true debate, around here its like $3.99 for buffet afternoon pizza. unlimited little caesar's style pizza for $4 is a true Hobson's choice. You can eat a lot of calories for an insanely low price, but realize you are literally shortening your life span by eating that food.

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
cici's pizza is the true debate, around here its like $3.99 for buffet afternoon pizza. unlimited little caesar's style pizza for $4 is a true Hobson's choice. You can eat a lot of calories for an insanely low price, but realize you are literally shortening your life span by eating that food.

I've been in Cici's maybe half a dozen times in my life, and every time it was a miserable fucking experience. The worse piece of shit humans on the planet screaming across the entire place and their half dressed, pepsi in a bottle toddlers. No pizza for any price is worth the headache that shit hole gives me.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cici's is fucking bush league.

All of the pizza chains but lil caesars are pretty garbage tbh.

I always prefer to just go out and have some local hole in the wall pizza place than the chains though.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even low 15k-20k towns have a basic italian restaurant that you can eat semi-ok food for 6-8 bucks per person. This place called "Vinny's" here in town is delicious and everything on the menu is relatively cheap. But thanks for the heads up on the Little Caesers thing. Its pretty cool they did it for free.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
6-8 bucks a person.....fucking lol.

Any breakfast place is at least double that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Even low 15k-20k towns have a basic italian restaurant that you can eat semi-ok food for 6-8 bucks per person. This place called "Vinny's" here in town is delicious and everything on the menu is relatively cheap. But thanks for the heads up on the Little Caesers thing. Its pretty cool they did it for free.

3.5k pop here bruh

And it's the biggest for 40 miles

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We all know Round Table pizza is the best chain pizza.

Spent a bit there in my youth. They actually use good fresh ingredients so it's quality food, but jesus do you pay for it. Papa Murphy's ftw. Solid for the price, even if not 100% the best.

Last time I had Little Caesars (literally 2 decades ago) it was so cheap and disgusting, the cheese disintegrated into a pile of grease on the pizza on the way home. I don't even know how to describe it properly. It was one of the most revolting things I've ever seen, food-wise. Haven't been back since.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've not lived near a Round Table in about 15 years but it was really good.

Papa Murphys large Cowboy for 13 bucks out the door cant be beat.

There are better pizza places here obviously but the pizza is at least twice as much.

spronk

FPS noob
isn't papa murphy the one you have to bake yourself? what the fuck is the point of that. i don't fucking go into subway and they just hand me a bag of shit to assemble myself

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user