From

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
Boyd randomly grabbed an iron sconce at the prison place. Iron just so happens to be something that can wound a Draugr, and you also have to light them on fire per wiki.

"Draugar also brought disease to a village and could create temporary darkness in daylight hours." Boyd got infected by this disease, I wonder if he is going to become a Draugr or be cursed to grow weaker.

Fossegrim - the Fiddler Season 2 we randomly see a violin/fiddle make an appearance. "If the offering is satisfactory, he will take the pupil's right hand and draw the fingers along the strings until they all bleed, after which he will be able to play so well that "the trees shall dance and torrents in their fall stand still".
This could be part of Victor's or Jades plot. Victor knows the fucking trees move already.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remind me if this runs contrary to the rules of From, but...

What would prevent someone from just making a run for it at night, since the monsters walk slowly and from what I've seen, they depend on people getting cornered or letting them inside.

Have we seen someone just attempt to make a run for it and outpace the monsters? Are there a finite supply of monsters, or do they just keep coming from all directions so you'd eventually run into a pack of them if you tried to run?
But… whats the point? As they are stuck there. Unless youre saying if the situation arises to where theyre caught? Then i would assume, since the place continuously wraps around and you cant escape it, they would be essentially running in a circle and would hit exhaustion and then the monsters would catch them.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Remind me if this runs contrary to the rules of From, but...

What would prevent someone from just making a run for it at night, since the monsters walk slowly and from what I've seen, they depend on people getting cornered or letting them inside.

Have we seen someone just attempt to make a run for it and outpace the monsters? Are there a finite supply of monsters, or do they just keep coming from all directions so you'd eventually run into a pack of them if you tried to run?
Where are you going to run TO? And you can't run forever. Eventually you'll get tired, pass out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
But… whats the point? As they are stuck there. Unless youre saying if the situation arises to where theyre caught? Then i would assume, since the place continuously wraps around and you cant escape it, they would be essentially running in a circle and would hit exhaustion and then the monsters would catch them.
I remember someone saying a page ago that they had a theory that if you followed a specific bearing (they were talking about following a star), you might find your way out. At least how I read it.

So I speculated, what if you could do that, and just made a run for it along the right bearing?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just came across this show as it was on a free MGM+ week. Really good so far - just started season 1.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Just came across this show as it was on a free MGM+ week. Really good so far - just started season 1.
They put season 1 on Prime free for the whole month as well. Since season2 is in process on MGM+
Since MGM+ has a free week trial I am waiting till Season 2 is nearly done and doing that to catch up on daughter titties.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I once played in a DnD campaign that ended with everyone getting eaten by an invincible dracolich. Everyone's dead, was a complete mess, what the fuck. Explain how the hell this was supposed to go Mr. DM sir if you please. It turned out not a single person at the table had shared any of the little clues they had scraped together during the course of the final adventure. Everyone was keeping their cards really close to their chest right up until we didn't have the macguffin for the big bad and got murdered horribly.

I don't mind that the show is kinda weird and kinda slow and kinda small. It made season one charming. I have issues with the big build at the end of season one leading to faffing about at the start of season two despite these first four episodes taking place in like, the day or two after but that's not a huge deal. What's driving me crazy is our characters just won't share anything with each other. Any bit of info that makes it from one person to another is grudgingly passed. For fuck's sake talk.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Ive just been annoyed that these last couple episodes have been almost worthless. I mean, some character came back in Sunday's episode. But fk all has really changed. Or, the guy thats giving old lady a hard time - but yet she marches him out to his new spot and he goes willingly? Odd is to say the least about it.

Vague with details intentionally.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Severence has a bad first episode. The opening scene is interesting and then the bulk of it is pretty bland. With the full show intro at the start of episode 2 I was hooked but trying to get another dude to watch it took some prodding because of the start even though I was 100% sure he'd like it and did.

Daidraco

Yeah, going nowhere fast. I can see it now; they are going to do jack shit until the final 2 episodes and end with another cliffhanger. And probably get cancelled.
I want the show to do well, but no one seems to be happy with season 2 so far. Its like its trying to do some character development, but for fucks sake - it doesnt have to be the entire episode.

But hell, episode 5 - I wont lie...
I really wanted dude in the Bus to get out and get fucking ate. Hes beyond being annoying as fuck.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I want the show to do well, but no one seems to be happy with season 2 so far. Its like its trying to do some character development, but for fucks sake - it doesnt have to be the entire episode.

But hell, episode 5 - I wont lie...
I really wanted dude in the Bus to get out and get fucking ate. Hes beyond being annoying as fuck.
Haha I was hoping he'd turn into a bad ass and decided he's going to capture/kill one of these mf'ers. I mean, has anyone tried that?

• 1Like

Daidraco

Haha I was hoping he'd turn into a bad ass and decided he's going to capture/kill one of these mf'ers. I mean, has anyone tried that?
Im sure thats coming. I thought it was going that direction when they were galavanting around the cave system. But nope, they didn't talk to anyone else about that. 🤷‍♂️🙄

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Exactly no one EVER talks to one another. Hey lets molotav cocktail these fuckers while they are asleep. Lets collapse the tunnel somehow so they are stuck in there. I bet they have the answer/solution etc between everyone in town but nothing gets figured out due to no one talking to anyone about anything of value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Exactly no one EVER talks to one another. Hey lets molotav cocktail these fuckers while they are asleep. Lets collapse the tunnel somehow so they are stuck in there. I bet they have the answer/solution etc between everyone in town but nothing gets figured out due to no one talking to anyone about anything of value.

The impression you were given as the viewer in season one is that everyone talked it all to death and never got any closer to figuring anything out. There's a history and a way of doing things depending if you stayed in the town or went up to colony house. They've got customs, rituals and a sense of justice. You can get why they wouldn't want to have to tell new_arrival57 the whole fucking story again. Yes we tried that. Yes we tried that too. Two guys died trying that one. Just trust that we've tried everything and know what we're doing.

Except here in season two the cast seems to aggressively not want to share information or try much of anything now that new things have happened. It breaks the illusion. I'm worried this is just going to be how the show is. Not much happens until the end of the season where it picks up to get a cliffhanger to have the first 2/3rds of next season purposefully run out the clock. If each episode wasn't going to be tight I would have preferred this show was arranged a little more closely to something like the X Files or Carnivale where we get two kinds of episodes - ones that advance the larger narrative and ones that are more self-contained stories. As it stands there is just a lot of filler in the first half of this season.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users