Frostpunk

Fenz

Silver Knight of the Realm
Never really interested in survivalgames but this looks great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Same people who did This War of Mine, which is a fantastic game if you haven't tried it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Same people who did This War of Mine, which is a fantastic game if you haven't tried it.
This game looks cool. I tried this war of mine for like an hour because it was in humble monthly. I had no idea what was happening or even what the controls were. Uninstalled.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I played This War Of Mine for about an hour and it was just too god damned depressing.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've watched some streams. It looks pretty good and i'll likely pick it up if i'm sitting around bored.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Very polished and highly thematic. Its an interesting spin on a 'city building' / 'resource gathering' game. Definitely worth the price of admission.

• 1Like

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I beat the main campaign in about 6-7 hours and though it was short, I really enjoyed it. It was extremely well done and surprisingly story heavy which I really liked. There's two more scenarios I intend to do and the devs have said more are on the way which I'm looking forward to. If you like resource management games and city builders this is a fantastic combination of them with a survival twist.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
So I've been hooked on this game over the last few days. Beat all the stories and I'm working on the Ark on hard mode.... anyone know what EXACTLY triggers the final preparation quest for The Arks?

I was in the middle of an good playthrough when it triggered well before I found New Manchester or received the dying scout. It almost seems as if it's triggered by how many automatons you've built.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is pretty fun, I recommend a download and play through, but I wouldn't spend more than 20 bucks on it right now, not enough content. The different scenarios are pretty awesome, but I hope they move away from it so I can spend days on a single city.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Endless mode is out, needs some work though I think. Once you make it past the third storm, nothing really challenges you because by that point you should have enough resource diversity + stockpiled to survive the random storm effects. It never gets colder than -120 degrees Celsius, and at that only a short enough time for your overdrive to cover it all. Proper end game resource management could be pretty fantastic in endurance mode depending on how/if they uncap heat levels/temperature drops.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Build the beacon asap and create a team of sick people to send out on expeditions; they're immortal as long as they are out exploring.