Fuck Drama. Let's Turn Nets Into A Real System.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Except for Big Phoenix's post. I'd like to personally thank you for turning it around for me.

<3

iannis

Musty Nester
rrr_img_53767.jpg
87523-Doctor-Who-upvote-gif-Imgur-kCZb.gif

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Remove nets. If you don't like a position someone has in a post discuss and debate with them. If you agree, you can say why and try to add more to the conversation, or just not post.

No need for anything retarded like in the op.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Selecting all the boxes is a vote for the hidden option. "We're too dumb to handle nets"

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_53785.jpg

I have over 100 nets....people like me, they really,really like me.....and I didn't have to pay...........

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I.E. you can't actually do jack shit and with no one willing or able to program this into an actual vBulletin plugin it will remain a pipe dream.
This.

Nets are incredibly limited by what vBulletin allows me to do. I'm looking into mods that allow you to "Like" a post and then people are grouped up into people who have the most liked posts or some shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You mean like implement facebook likes? So people can 'like' a post and it'll get posted to their narcissist feed?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I think I'm the only poster left with negative nets btw. Working as intended!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Netsmas thread is kinda sad. It's surprising to see enough people cared about their nets to get astro to 250+ instead of telling him to fuck off and negging him.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You mean like implement facebook likes? So people can 'like' a post and it'll get posted to their narcissist feed?
Instead of giving a person nets, you give a specific post nets. I'm looking for something that can have positive and negative points.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I want to be able to cash in my nets for steam bucks. Other than that don't fucking care. If they stay, please have an option to disable notifications(might be there but nothing that looked like it), it looks like someone sent me a PM with a beta key or something, and then it's just someone telling me the same thing they replied with in the thread.