Fuck Drama. Let's Turn Nets Into A Real System.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any new system they come up with i will find a way to stick it to the man. netser, netsorial day, independnets day are all upcoming holidays

Netsukka, Kwanznetska, Martin Luther Nets day, Mothernets day, Fathernets day, Secrenets day...list goes on and on

WashingNet's birthday, ColumbNets day, ThanksgivingNets day, GroundNets day, ValenNets day, FlagNets day...list goes on and on

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are thousands of people in this community, I'm sure if someone liked the idea someone would offer to put it together.

Uh, yeah personally, I can't do jack shit. Guess what? I have friends that can. It can be done. That's part of what I meant when I said do whatever work in any capacity to actually implement the system.
Jesus Christ.

I already regret making this thread.

Everybody fuck off, thread over.
This is what happens when you try and help out, eXarc. Best to just stay under your desk and hope it all works out in the end.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
This is what happens when you try and help out, eXarc. Best to just stay under your desk and hope it all works out in the end.
You're right.

Nets Red Scare Alert in full effect - in fetal position under desk until the debris settles.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Great, now this thread is about communism.

The mods are coming! The mods are coming! They have nukes!

Everybody under your desks now!

Until further nets notice.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Rofl. I'm telling you we need poll making classes on Thursday nights or something.

I'm willing to host this thread and have a poll making workshop every Thursd- wait, am I part of the problem or is my poll actually fucking awesome and just need to explain to people what 'multiple choice poll' voting means?

I can has the confusion