Fun trips in May and June

niss_sl

shitlord
So I'm finishing medical school this spring and have most of May and June off for fun. I'm thinking about doing a bunch of smaller trips (ideally 1 week length, 2 weeks at most) and not sure where to go. I'm looking for placesthat aren't ridiculously hot,and not Europe unless there's a gem that won't be too overcrowded.

Live in Western Canada and have been to most of Europe, Canada, California, Texas and Florida.
So far I have a tentative trip to Disneyworld + miami in May.

Anyone have good prior experiences and ideas?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You want to go somewhere not ridiculously hot and you picked miami?

niss_sl

shitlord
Well if Disneyland and universal studios were in Montana I'd go to Montana. I'm going to Florida b/c that's where the attractions are, not to sight see.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Disneyland is in CA.

You really should narrow down your scope a bit. "Anywhere that isn't ridiculously hot" is such a wide range of places. What kind of place are you looking to visit? Exotic? Rural? City? Is culture important? What do you like to do?

niss_sl

shitlord
It's purposefully vague but just those 2 requirements (not too hot and 1 week/2 at most length) already limit more than half the planet....

dolaan_sl

shitlord
What about a few National Parks? Spend a week in Yellowstone and a week in the Grand Canon/Flagstaff/Sedona area

niss_sl

shitlord
What would the form of the trip be like? Camping/lodges/hotels? Anything unique there? I've done banff + jasper national parks so keep that in mind.

Anyone gone to the French open or wimbledon? good/bad/thoughts? And how much are the tickets exactly? On RG website says finals tickets are "from 270euros". What's the range and where does the 270 seat you??