mOejF.jpg

OFAJs.jpg

BOy7e.jpg

lpUb4.jpg

JvKSi.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
If you frequent pinballz, I've more than likely still got about 15 places on the billionare club on the BoP. I played the shit out of that and I used to own a BoP. That's an awesome pinball. I had a plat membership there for a year, and made the most of it, but I just don't play as much there lately.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know i'm not as old as you pinball fuckers but i still did spend some time walking 2 miles in the snow to play this one
rrr_img_8106.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit is no one else going to ask about the .GIF where the dude slices his own back wide open? wtf was up with that?!

rrr_img_8109.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Star Wars pinball game was awesome if they didn't cheat you with the magnets.
Yeah, Addams family had that massive spinning magnet in the middle too, think it was multiball? It's been so long, I just remember hearing "SHOWTIME!!!" and the machine would start to go berserk.

My top 3 are probably:

1. Addams Family
  2. Terminator 2
  3. The Getaway: High Speed II

My issue was finding machines that weren't wore out and completely beat to shit. I think it was possible to play "better" pinball games, and think they were terrible because of dead bumpers or the like. As a result when I did find one that worked, I would play it a fuckton.

rrr_img_8126.jpg

rrr_img_8127.jpg