Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mksman_sl

shitlord
enhanced-buzz-15959-1368116561-2.jpg

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure we could find someone who can in the Weight Loss Thread.

rrr_img_63394.jpg

us820

Silver Squire
So I have insulin resistance but I've "beaten it" via food choices and exercise. That website doesn't use science. It's an excuse to just scarf regular cokes and 3000 calorie cinnamon rolls.

I do a lot of snacks to keep up my training but I use plain almonds and protein shakes mostly. You will never outwork eating shit.
Absofuckinglutely. I had a bad injury and the pain pills made me sick to where I could barely eat.I lost 25 pounds in one month laying in bed doing jack shit nothing.
rrr_img_63407.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most people just confuse their thirst with hunger. Or induced thirst from High Sodium (ie. Soft Drinks). It starts at an early age and a lot of people never quite get control over it until its too late and they're already way overweight. Some kids drinks are ridiculous for example. My niece convinced me to buy her some little kids drink. That evening when I was cleaning my Truck out, I saw the little bottle had 380mg of sodium, and something like 30g of sugar in a serving. Die of thirst from drinking that shit, all the while getting huge.

timthumb.php