Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

Anna Areola-Hernandez Allegedly Lures Child Into Sex, Gives Him STD

o-AREOLAHERNANDEZ-570.jpg

In a call set up by officers, Areola-Hernandez allegedly told the boy's mother that she was pregnant, though police have yet to confirm if this is true.

Areola-Hernandez allegedly communicated with the boy through texts, Facebook, and other social media sites under the names "Tiny Hernandez" or "Ana Hernandez," according to AZ Central.

Police said the suspect admitted that she had "friended" at least 20 kids online while posing as a teenager, and confessed to having sex with two children.

Court documents said Areola-Hernandez showed no remorse when talking about the allegations, and admitted to preferring younger boys, according to My Fox Phoenix.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
eating a lot of smaller meals help you lose weight, not one meal.
do these bitches even science?
Eating a lot of smaller meals (assuming they all include some form of carbohydrate) will cause continuous release of insulin... which will promote insulin resistance... which will then lead to weight gain. I didn't read what fatty wrote, but what you wrote is definitely not accurate in all cases.

rrr_img_63365.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Eating a lot of smaller meals (assuming they all include some form of carbohydrate) will cause continuous release of insulin... which will promote insulin resistance... which will then lead to weight gain. I didn't read what fatty wrote, but what you wrote is definitely not accurate in all cases.

rrr_img_63365.jpg
You are right. Planning about smaller meal to fight your hunger seems more appropriate. Not for everybody.

rrr_img_63366.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the solution that fat people come up with is Eating lots of larger meals, then complain dieiting doesn't work.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So the solution that fat people come up with is Eating lots of larger meals, then complain dieiting doesn't work.
So I have insulin resistance but I've "beaten it" via food choices and exercise. That website doesn't use science. It's an excuse to just scarf regular cokes and 3000 calorie cinnamon rolls.

I do a lot of snacks to keep up my training but I use plain almonds and protein shakes mostly. You will never outwork eating shit.