Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
iT9QSsoLpXlDW.gif

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Re: her tag also:

I never understand the whole way they throw around American Inventor as a word, because it's "their word" and they're going to use it. And yet claim it as the most offensive thing a white person could say to them.

If there was some word that was massively offensive to me ( in a way that struck right at my racial history/origins/ancestors suffering etc ) then I'd not want to hear it! Ever! I certainly would not be using it casually with my friends and family.

----
not related

rrr_img_64101.jpg
rrr_img_64102.jpg
rrr_img_64103.jpg
rrr_img_64104.jpg
rrr_img_64105.jpg
rrr_img_64106.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And we just all lost the game.
I was caught too. I was like "Im not sure I like most of them, but one of them is really fucking cute." I should have known they were all trannies.

I iz ashamed.
rrr_img_64107.jpg

I never understand the whole way they throw around American Inventor as a word, because it's "their word" and they're going to use it. And yet claim it as the most offensive thing a white person could say to them.

If there was some word that was massively offensive to me ( in a way that struck right at my racial history/origins/ancestors suffering etc ) then I'd not want to hear it! Ever! I certainly would not be using it casually with my friends and family.
Its not really a "they" kind of thing. I would venture so far as to say that most of your educated Black people dont say "American Inventor" or "Wakandan." Though, the same could be said for your average educated White Person as well. I could give a shit what Black People do, honestly, because it doesnt usually affect me. After being in the military for some time though, I always got a good laugh out of the general dislike of Black People no matter what Country I was in. Even the non-white Countries.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

yOkVfM7.gif

It has to do with owning the word, taking away its power. Go read a book.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
yOkVfM7.gif

It has to do with owning the word, taking away its power. Go read a book.
How about her pride in the fact that in her neighborhood certain women feel unsafe? What power is she taking away there?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about her pride in the fact that in her neighborhood certain women feel unsafe? What power is she taking away there?
wut.gif

The fact that this illiterate ignoramus is taking is taking it a step in the wrong direction does not invalidate the critique of slavery or the necessity of black people taking ownership of the word 'American Inventor'. If you think this is in the same category, you seriously need your head examined.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
wut.gif

The fact that this illiterate ignoramus is taking is taking it a step in the wrong direction does not invalidate the critique of slavery or the necessity of black people taking ownership of the word 'American Inventor'. If you think this is in the same category, you seriously need your head examined.
but Wakandan comes from the word negro, which comes from spanish, which is then supposedly owned by spanish. Wakandans be selfish.