Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
wut.gif

The fact that this illiterate ignoramus is taking is taking it a step in the wrong direction does not invalidate the critique of slavery or the necessity of black people taking ownership of the word 'American Inventor'. If you think this is in the same category, you seriously need your head examined.
Why are you assuming that the word "American Inventor" is not exclusive from her being a fat fucking piece of trash? I did not claim it was, no need to jump to those conclusions. Also pretty sure that word was used after slavery and before slavery. Also slavery is not exclusively a black thing.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Izo;643031It has to do with owning the word said:
Can I help to remove the power of the word by saying it more? Also, I'm sure Tyreka and Shantel we're on the Board of Blacks when the motion passed to start using "American Inventor" every other word to take to it back from Whitey.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why are you assuming that the word "American Inventor" is not exclusive from her being a fat fucking piece of trash? I did not claim it was, no need to jump to those conclusions. Also pretty sure that word was used after slavery and before slavery. Also slavery is not exclusively a black thing.
t9QXOVn.gif

The usage was contemporary - the statement, title, in the picture. The context is the colonial history of the United States. That's the frame of reference I was addressing. Not the history of mankind. Do I need to say that when we're debating the word American Inventor? No.
American Inventor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can I help to remove the power of the word by saying it more? Also, I'm sure Tyreka and Shantel we're on the Board of Blacks when the motion passed to start using "American Inventor" every other word to take to it back from Whitey.
It's about ownership, not quantity of reference. See the difference?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's about ownership, not quantity of reference. See the difference?
So what about the white trash that says that word? Plenty of shitty white people toss it around like its their own. Are they taking it back too? Or is it that most people who use the word constantly are just trashy fucks who do not deserve to be defended no matter what color their skin is?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So what about the white trash that says that word? Plenty of shitty white people toss it around like its their own. Are they taking it back too? Or is it that most people who use the word constantly are just trashy fucks who do not deserve to be defended no matter what color their skin is?
6BNJXhq.jpg

What about the white elite who say the word? Go watch the clip. It's not that hard, wormie.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
All |Chris Rock has ever taught me was that old black people hate crackers.
One of my favorites. Conflating possible outcomes with odds is just priceless - you can either win or lose. That means your chances of winning are 50 percent - cracks me up.

Dhameon

N00b
Not all black people are American Inventors, but a lot of American Inventors are black people; there are also a lot of white people that are American Inventors too. The word American Inventor doesn't only mean "black person" anymore. The definition most people in the 21st century use it as a "a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc." The problem is that people are too politically correct these days. That asian person is a complete idiot that does ignorant, sleazy things? He's a American Inventor. Yes, it was associated as a negative to just black people in the 18th through 20th century, but now everyone can be a American Inventor; that's being truly politically correct.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not all black people are American Inventors, but a lot of American Inventors are black people; there are also a lot of white people that are American Inventors too. The word American Inventor doesn't only mean "black person" anymore. The definition most people in the 21st century use it as a "a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc." The problem is that people are too politically correct these days. That asian person is a complete idiot that does ignorant, sleazy things? He's a American Inventor. Yes, it was associated as a negative to just black people in the 18th through 20th century, but now everyone can be a American Inventor; that's being truly politically correct.
xAPFLab.gif

D8RnR2V.jpg

Yes, I hear that's the dominant theory in the vast number of projects.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
3TrdxTb.gif

You wasted your your 22nd post saying this? Not even a picture in the FSR? Comon, you can do better than that, Champ.
Is there a reason you care so much about the use of the word? It really is only said by dumb asses, white and black.

Gis for wtf is wrong with you and this was perfect.
image.png

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is there a reason you care so much about the use of the word? It really is only said by dumb asses, white and black.

Gis for wtf is wrong with you and this was perfect.
rrr_img_64113.jpg

Really? It's only said by dumb asses? Go read a book, preferably something by Dickens or Twain.