Funny, Strange, Random Pics

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Yeah, you got to be real careful with that shit in a corporate setting. Anytime we flirt at work, you have to do it under your breath and take a peak around first. They would really rather fire your ass, than sort through the details. Lower risk. We had a guy get shit-canned in his first month because he said something like "you wish you could land a guy like me! lol" too loud.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Real good friend of mine was fired today for allegations of sexual misconduct. No, nothing happened between anyone, but regardless, he was let go; worked at the company for over 30 years too. He's a recovering alcoholic, but if you are for some reason reading this friend, it's a Zima in disguise.
That sucks I worked at a place that had a dirty old man for a floor manager; he made sure only the women who put out for him got permanent positions.
It's nasty as hell knowing an attractive 19 year old fucked a nasty ass gray haired pot bellied puerto rican for health/dental benefits.

c1e2p.gif

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_m7amqpDHRA1qcc5fro1_500.png

god damn double posts

I have to start remembering what time the site temporarily goes down every night.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
That fucking sucks. I'm kind of flirty with a few girls at work (I'm married, so nothing too bad), and I can't imagine how bad it'd suck if that came back to bite me. I should probably knock it off...

rrr_img_9207.jpg
I worked at a job once where this married girl constantly hit on a buddy of mine that worked there. A few times it got to the point where I honestly wondered if they were fucking outside of work. He told me they weren't so I squashed that thought. A job opening/promotion came up my buddy was perfect for, so he applied. Then we found out so did her husband, and they were both in the lead to get it. To give her husband the upper hand, she stormed into HR and spit mad game about my buddy constantly sexually harassing her. Nothing he said or did mattered, he had about 4-5 people including me in the HR office backing him up, it meant fuck all. Fuck even her sister who worked in another department came to my buddies defense, didn't help him. He was out on his ass within 3 hours of her going to HR. Some bitches are fucking scandalous.

sexual-harassment.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I worked at a job once where this married girl constantly hit on a buddy of mine that worked there. A few times it got to the point where I honestly wondered if they were fucking outside of work. He told me they weren't so I squashed that thought. A job opening/promotion came up my buddy was perfect for, so he applied. Then we found out so did her husband, and they were both in the lead to get it. To give her husband the upper hand, she stormed into HR and spit mad game about my buddy constantly sexually harassing her. Nothing he said or did mattered, he had about 4-5 people including me in the HR office backing him up, it meant fuck all. Fuck even her sister who worked in another department came to my buddies defense, didn't help him. He was out on his ass within 3 hours of her going to HR. Some bitches are fucking scandalous.
that's where mobbing should start.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
That's why I only sexually harass my male co-workers. New female hire tried to get me to bend over so she could paddle me in the back office last week. I sighed and told her maybe if you were a dude. This is a true story.

It's horseshit how sexual harassment claims are abused for ladder climbing or simply out of spite though. My hobbit like mother was accused late last year simply due to the politics surrounding her job. Luckily there was CCTV of the incident that showed the distraught and intimidated 6'3 orderly shaking his ass at my 5'2 mother and laughing so management told them to go fuck themselves. My mom was terrified she was going to lose her job and was on unpaid (she was back paid) leave during the investigation because a manager and an underling decided they were going to "show that bitch" for doing her fucking job. She didn't tell me until it was over though so I died laughing instead of getting on a plane to go fuck shit up.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Saw this as I was leaving the office tonight, though were actually 4 roo's there. I gave them a wide berth when the buck looked at me, sat upright to ~6 foot and made sure I could see it's claws. Didn't see any reason to antagonise him while his family was eating.

rrr_img_9217.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was working for a while as a Pizza delivery driver, it was one of the main Pizza companies. Anyway the manager did hire some nice looking chicks to work the front counter, I noticed pretty quickly. Then he hires this really good looking young foxy chick, she was genuinely hot. Right from the start he's hitting on her, a couple of the younger guys were giving that a try too, Which didn't seem too smart. Before too long, yeah the manager's screwing the young babe. She was a ditzy thing that was constantly fucking up orders and stuff, which she never got in trouble for. She'd hang out in the back of the store and just chat with him most of the time. Making most of the staff hate the situation even more.

I'm thinking that surely a big international company like this will have a standing rule(s) clearly forbidding the store manager from most of what he's doing. Perhaps they did and he just didn't care. This ended up being a textbook example of why this shouldn't happen.

nickster_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_9221.jpg

sexual-harassment.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The way sexual assault is handled at a company needs to change. People being accused of sexual assault need protection from false accusations. A person that's being sexually harassed should have to have proof that they are being victims of said act. I was accused of sexually harassing my secretary a few years ago and it was only because my boss and I went out drinking together that he didn't fire me. Shit actually back fired on her. She was fired for coming in late a third time a few days after the incident. That company doesn't fire people for being 5-10 minutes late, truth be known. I started dating one of her friends a few months later and came to find out through volunteered information, that she thought she could get me fired and promoted to my position. Never mind the fact that she wasn't licensed to do anything without my signature.
rrr_img_9225.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was a manager in a government facility, only one person out ranked in the entire office. When I was HIRED all the other managers, myself, and the Office Manager (who was a woman) all went out to a night of drinks and dinner. The office manager made a statement to the tune of, "You're something of a ladies man aren't you?" To which I replied, yes, but I never shit where I eat. We all laughed. I should also mention that at 35 I was the youngest manager by 20 years, and the oldest was close to 70. They were all OLD school.

After about the first six months, two girls who were in secretarial positions went to the office manager claiming I sexually harassed them. I was called into her office along with them and told of the accusations and asked if any of it were true. I categorically denied each charge and stated, matter of factly, that I still didn't shit where I eat. (Both girls were taken aback that I used that exact verbage). The manager asked each of them if they had any other witnesses other than each other that had seen me, or heard me say or do anything out of line. When they could not provide any witnesses, or proof, they were both informed they needed to find new employment immediately as the US Government did not have time to waste on false allegations.

When they left the office I stayed to fill out forms. Without looking up, the 63 year old old school blue haired lady manager who had been in the government service working with veterans for over 40 years said to me, "I hate these stupid young bitches."

I love old people.

rrr_img_9228.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this a US thing? In the great north I'm pretty sure you can't just point a finger and yell HARASSMENT to get someone fired.

Eomer would know for sure. Someone put up the Eomer Signal! (bald head with ski poles)

rrr_img_9229.jpg

Composter

Golden Knight of the Realm
Technically, the harrassment has to either be in the form of sexual favors in return for a job performance issue (promotion/firing/etc.), or the harassment has to be "severe or pervasive" and create a "hostile work environment" which impedes the ability of an employee to do their job. It also has to be reported within 180 of the latest incident. However, due to unclear understanding, kneejerk reactions, and general fear of litigation, many companies cover their asses and just let people go. Most people who just got fired for sexual harrassment don't have the time, money, or energy to sue for wrongful termination (if the reason of their firing is actually "sexual harassment" and not some other trivial reason that any smart HR clerk can find), so the litigation fears are mitigated.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Where I work, there are only two females, only one of which I'd ever even think of sexually harassing, but since I know way too much about her that's not on the table either.

WTB a job where sexual harassment is an option
frown.png