Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I still don't know how that's an argument for shoveling cheeseburgers in your talk hole.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Being thin is only valued by society because that's what society has completely arbitrarily chosen to value, and NOT because being thin is provably better than being fat in any way shape or form. Also, I'll suck your dick for a cheeseburger."

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had a brutal tooth extraction done today. They yanked out a 30 year old root canal filling and what was left of the tooth.
How did you not blast everyone with the worst fucking breath possible when you talked them? Shits just pure rot.

rrr_img_67622.jpg

Is it really any mystery why a fat person would create an excuse not to work? I mean, gtfo.

rrr_img_67624.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Being thin is only valued by society because that's what society has completely arbitrarily chosen to value, and NOT because being thin is provably better than being fat in any way shape or form. Also, I'll suck your dick for a cheeseburger."
The worst part about this picture is the stupid fuck doesn't realize It's "I'm AN Apple" not A.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Some stupid fat cunt
20 years ago this fat piece of shit would have no internet to cry on. Now anyone that doesn't want to actually deal with the problems they have can go on the internet and find people as useless as they are to back up their beliefs.

Be honest with yourself, don't be lazy. If you can't do that put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

i_don_t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_by_lovelylobotomies-d5tie4x.jpg