Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
dg5DjL8.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Please stop depressing us with all these fat people trying to validate their unhealthy lifestyle choices

rrr_img_67652.jpg

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Fedor is a shit poster. All he posts is shit. Sometimes he spoilers the shit, and other times he doesn't. Regardless, when he posts, it's shit.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
My case in point. If Fedor posts, it's one of three things: Trannies, Fatties, or Reddit reposts. Pure, unadulterated, shit. Get a new shtick, man, you're boring as... shit.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Fedor is a shit poster. All he posts is shit. Sometimes he spoilers the shit, and other times he doesn't. Regardless, when he posts, it's shit.
My case in point. If Fedor posts, it's one of three things: Trannies, Fatties, or Reddit reposts. Pure, unadulterated, shit. Get a new shtick, man, you're boring as... shit.
GIS Useless faggot. If you are going to bitch about what he posts, fucking post a goddamn pic you useless faggot.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
missed your tranny posts fedor, don't mind the NERD with negative tuconets...he is a pleb ( ?? ?? ??)
I dislike the tranny roulette posts but this is FSR; it's Fedor's demise and it takes more than spoilered whatevers to cross the line.
rrr_img_67656.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Fedor is Fedor. Don't try to imitate, or rebuke. Just accept. For whatever reason, he is one cool cat.
IMG_3540.JPG