Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ryanz

<Banned>
What kind of weirdo makes a "I'm leaving post" on a video game sub forum picture thread because he's upset about the pictures being posted? Fucking /boggle

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
What kind of weirdo makes a "I'm leaving post" on a video game sub forum picture thread because he's upset about the pictures being posted? Fucking /boggle
I'm fine with the trannies. I'm at the point where it's almost a betting game to see when the cock will pop out. But the images of screen text of delusional fat people have to stop. We get it, fat people can be crazy. STAHP.

h8300831B

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Someone on YouTube mentioned that he wondered how many people got hooked on meth because of this show.
I doubt any did. The show exaggerated the unpleasant and negative effects of meth ridiculously. If meth actually effected people the way it did on Breaking Bad, it wouldn't be a problem because nobody would want to use it.

Crystal_Meth.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt any did. The show exaggerated the unpleasant and negative effects of meth ridiculously. If meth actually effected people the way it did on Breaking Bad, it wouldn't be a problem because nobody would want to use it.

Crystal_Meth.jpg
Are you referring the negatives of taking the drug itself, or the negatives of being part of that whole sub-culture? Seems the only person that died directly, sorta, from meth was ATM head guy.

Spoilers!

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Toootal exaggeration. Are you high right now? Because...
rrr_img_67900.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is either the very vocal minority of tranny loving assholes who sit in their thrones of 400 lbs of stupidity they call a "body" or you're just defending for the sake of anti trolling. Either way, I loved this forum back in the FoH days when shit like this wasn't allowed. Guess I'm the one moving on eh?
TOxZYt4.gif

lol Literally the worst thing you can say on this forum.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yep. Toootal exaggeration. Are you high right now? Because...
rrr_img_67900.jpg
I'm not saying meth is healthy, just that there's a reason people take it. In BB none of the meth users ever actually seemed to enjoy using meth, they'd fiend for it then go straight to coming down and being psychotic and paranoid. They almost never actually seem to get high, you know, the whole point of using drugs.

The producers seemed to miss the point that the problem with meth isn't just that it's toxic, but that it's a shitload of fun and makes you feel really awesome, which is why people take it anyway in spite of all the horrible shit it does to them. Or maybe it was intentional, trying to not glamorize the drug, I dunno.

Compare to the depiction of heroin. They show how it totally fucks up Jesse and whatshername's lives, and eventually kills whatshername, but they also show that it makes Jesse feel really, really awesome.

Are you referring the negatives of taking the drug itself, or the negatives of being part of that whole sub-culture? Seems the only person that died directly, sorta, from meth was ATM head guy.
The drug itself, and the fact that nobody in the show seems to actually get pleasure from using it, despite that being the sole purpose of consuming meth.

I can't speak for the sub-culture, I've never been to America, and the drug culture in Australia is completely different. Meth is actually quite expensive and commonly used as a party drug at clubs and festivals (across the whole social spectrum, it's not a ''white trash'' drug like it is in the US), it's very similar to how coke is treated in the US (probably because, for geographical reasons, there isn't much good coke here, and it's even more absurdly expensive than meth is).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The producers seemed to miss the point that the problem with meth isn't just that it's toxic, but that it's a shitload of fun and makes you feel really awesome, which is why people take it anyway in spite of all the horrible shit it does to them. Or maybe it was intentional, trying to not glamorize the drug, I dunno.
Personal experience, or are we just talking about how cool drugs are - We can go two very separate ways here, pal.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This is either the very vocal minority of tranny loving assholes who sit in their thrones of 400 lbs of stupidity they call a "body" or you're just defending for the sake of anti trolling. Either way, I loved this forum back in the FoH days when shit like this wasn't allowed. Guess I'm the one moving on eh?
Why is it people always have such a hard time remembering what actually happened on FoH? Fedor got his start shitting up the FSR with MMA gif after MMA gif and it was constantly bitched about and no one put a stop to it, he just got bored I guess and moved on to new schtick.