Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mksman_sl

shitlord
bclZYqv.gif

mr208

N00b
First post on for and rerolled. Been lurking for 4 years now. I have to say at least 33.674% (repeating of course) of the reason I come on here is cause of posters like fedor. Has the Internet really become so lame that he must be booted from a fucking fsr thread for not meeting expectations? Comeon man this shut is like the last bastion of good Internet after bash.org became in active. Dont go shutting it up cause you don't agree with a poster like fedor.

mr208

N00b
For the record tuck auto correct
First post on for and rerolled. Been lurking for 4 years now. I have to say at least 33.674% (repeating of course) of the reason I come on here is cause of posters like fedor. Has the Internet really become so lame that he must be booted from a fucking fsr thread for not meeting expectations? Comeon man this shut is like the last bastion of good Internet after bash.org became in active. Dont go shutting it up cause you don't agree with a poster like fedor.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
thumbs-up.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I may not be able to find your native country on a map but I will most certainly defend your right to see trannies and thin privilege, or something like that anyway.

tumblr_inline_mf9fn5fL5g1qktv7n.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Not to get too far off the topic of trannies, fatties, and the men who love them but can someone explain to me why the fuck do we still have two different threads for pictures and gifs? Is this fucking 1997? Are people still surfing this fucking message board with 56k? WTF Mods! Can someone explain this shit to me? Why the fuck hasn't the FSR and animated gif threads been merged by now?

8CvUZbO.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not to get too far off the topic of trannies, fatties, and the men who love them but can someone explain to me why the fuck do we still have two different threads for pictures and gifs? Is this fucking 1997? Are people still surfing this fucking message board with 56k? WTF Mods! Can someone explain this shit to me? Why the fuck hasn't the FSR and animated gif threads been merged by now?
Mobile devices.