Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well full disclosure for me. I work for the Norwegian government, so I've seen the actual medical files of people who have claimed such things. Everything from ME and onwards.

Getting settlements in court cases in Norway (on medical issues) is also a hell of a lot harder in Norway than in the US. Out of the 500+ I mentioned earlier, only 50 or so have won so far, while 90 or so are still being processed, while some have been dismissed, are in appeal, or still under investigation. ME for instance is a diagnosis of exclusion, which is only granted after everything else has been ruled out. Takes several years to get a certain diagnoses, hence why still is an issue, because it isn't just a case of getting a needle in your arm and "oh I am sick now".

As to along with some negs, I got a grey rep now from someone who mentioned a CDC link, so

CDC - CDC Statement on Discontinued Use of Pandemrix Influenza Vaccine in Europe - Vaccine Safety

That is regarding the narcoleptic part (neurological disorder). There are also studies being done now on auto immune diseases linked to that vaccine as well. Problems with the vaccine is well known, so I found it odd that people argued against it here, as I was specific about that one vaccine. I thought it was well known that both the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) and FDA bypassed their normal safety standards for it. Which is why I was skeptical. Including the fact that doctors I associated with at work did not want the vaccine, but rather tried to get it naturally and developing antibodies that way than take the actual vaccine.

Annie (7) måtte få cellegift etter svineinfluensa-vaksine - Sverige - VG

Above is a link to a girl getting chemo treatments to get better from the vaccine.

Point being, I've personally seen actual medical documents regarding that vaccine, so people posting snopes "false" claims or saying I am retarded in negs just make me roll my eyes regarding the topic of this particular vaccine.

Unrelated nice car.

rrr_img_75468.jpg
My wife has a huge allergic reaction to penicillin.. thus penicillin is not safe for anyone to use. The issue with the vaccine nuts is statistically, even if there was a small chance of something like autism, it is still better for society to "force" vaccines. It's one of those "greater good" things. Now, I still don't believe vaccines cause anything - sure maybe people react differently but that's the same with ANYTHING - including peanuts!

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well full disclosure for me. I work for the Norwegian government, so I've seen the actual medical files of people who have claimed such things. Everything from ME and onwards.

Getting settlements in court cases in Norway (on medical issues) is also a hell of a lot harder in Norway than in the US. Out of the 500+ I mentioned earlier, only 50 or so have won so far, while 90 or so are still being processed, while some have been dismissed, are in appeal, or still under investigation. ME for instance is a diagnosis of exclusion, which is only granted after everything else has been ruled out. Takes several years to get a certain diagnoses, hence why still is an issue, because it isn't just a case of getting a needle in your arm and "oh I am sick now".

As to along with some negs, I got a grey rep now from someone who mentioned a CDC link, so

CDC - CDC Statement on Discontinued Use of Pandemrix Influenza Vaccine in Europe - Vaccine Safety

That is regarding the narcoleptic part (neurological disorder). There are also studies being done now on auto immune diseases linked to that vaccine as well. Problems with the vaccine is well known, so I found it odd that people argued against it here, as I was specific about that one vaccine. I thought it was well known that both the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) and FDA bypassed their normal safety standards for it. Which is why I was skeptical. Including the fact that doctors I associated with at work did not want the vaccine, but rather tried to get it naturally and developing antibodies that way than take the actual vaccine.

Annie (7) måtte få cellegift etter svineinfluensa-vaksine - Sverige - VG

Above is a link to a girl getting chemo treatments to get better from the vaccine.

Point being, I've personally seen actual medical documents regarding that vaccine, so people posting snopes "false" claims or saying I am retarded in negs just make me roll my eyes regarding the topic of this particular vaccine.

Unrelated nice car.

rrr_img_75468.jpg
I think you're catching flack because you had a decent point but dilluted it with poor science regarding 'harmful substances', mercury, autism and a bit of scaremongering. Firstly, 'harmful substances' is just complete bunk because its the dosage that matters; you get formaldehyde and cyanide in apples, water will kill you if you drink enough of it etc. Secondly, thiomersal is the preservative used in vaccines, and it is an organomercury compound and has been studied greatly; it is currently thought to cause no adverse effects and is deemed safe, and has nothing to do with the narcolepsy cases. Lastly, as someone else pointed out, there does seem to be a valid link between one particular swine flu vaccine and narcolepsy, which seems to affect only children. However, swine flu has actually been linked to causing narcolepsy itself, so the whole thing is complicated by the fact that NOT having the flu vaccine increases your overall risk as the risk of narcolepsy from the pandemrix vaccine was very low, one in 15,000. The cause isn't thought to be mysterious harmful chemicals added to vaccines by the evil governments, but is due to a surface protein causing an immune response which damages certain cells leading to narcolepsy. The same surface protein is found in the 2012 normal flu vaccine, which was subjected to rigorous testing, and is also present in the flu virus. So whilst this surface protein is what causes the immune response (and would explain why narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease), it seems that the adjuvant (strengthens immune response) found in pandemrix ultimately contributes to the cases of narcolepsy from the vaccine. Exactly why this affects only a few people is thought to be a combination of genetic/environmental/past diseases, and is currently under study.

What Im trying to get at is that science is really fucking complicated, and just herp derping over 'mercury and harmful substances' leads to a lot of scaremongering much like the original autism case. Its bad science.

rrr_img_75480.jpg

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
My wife has a huge allergic reaction to penicillin.. thus penicillin is not safe for anyone to use. The issue with the vaccine nuts is statistically, even if there was a small chance of something like autism, it is still better for society to "force" vaccines. It's one of those "greater good" things. Now, I still don't believe vaccines cause anything - sure maybe people react differently but that's the same with ANYTHING - including peanuts!
As I have specified several times now. Vaccines = good. Pandemrix vaccine (Swine flu vaccine of 2009) is a completely different and separate topic. People are different, but so are "vaccines". And that specific Pandemrix vaccine is what I have been talking about. Not vaccines in general, which I said in the first post was good, and people not inoculating their children for fear of vaccines in general are stupid. However, adapting a policy of "one vaccine is great, so all vaccines are great" is equally so.

The pandemrix vaccine did not go through any nations normal testing regime, but was hastily added as a response to a possible pandemic. Of a disease that represented mostly a danger to people with a pre-exsisting condition (particularly to lungs or kidneys). I believe pregnant people were also advised to take it. However, at the work place I was at, the doctors I talked to said that they would rather get the disease normally (by patient contact) and develop the antibodies to it by letting the body fight off the disease rather than take that particular vaccine which they regarded as a an unknown.

Anyways, no point in dragging it on further
smile.png
Boring derail. On to quote from good books!

rrr_img_75482.jpg

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
Narcolepsy? maybe Norway is just boring as fuck.

And getting awarded money for it sounds like a bunch of bullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
i cant believe she married donnie wahlberg. thats who you marry when even the consolation prize is unavailable.
That New Kids on the Block swagger is strong. Women my age I know would still probably fuck any one of those dudes just because. Its weird and I can't explain it.