Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_94286.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fucking around with the plasma cutter today at the work today, thought I'd share. Sucks I couldn't find a fucking Vanu logo in black and white.
rrr_img_94295.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Fucking around with the plasma cutter today at the work today, thought I'd share. Sucks I couldn't find a fucking Vanu logo in black and white.
rrr_img_94295.jpg
I always make fire rings, mailbox numbers and other shit for people to do something with. If I'm really bored I make it out of monel or inconel and tell people what it really cost. Having lived in LA for most of the time I have made about a billion fleur de lis.

666_500_csupload_18439816.jpg

61qSKPq2yZL._SX300_.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
Police in Thailand forced to shoot out cars tires as American tourist refused to stop driving the wrong way - Daily Hype Online

female-driver-in-thailand-main.jpg

Police in Pattaya, Thailand were forced to shoot out the tires of a car driven by an American tourist after she crashed into one vehicle and continued to drive the wrong way down a busy road running into 12 more vehicles (13 in total including a motorcycle), injuring at least two people.

The 29-year-old woman, named by local media as Amanda, was chased by police through the Pattaya region for over 30 minutes before they shot out three tires of her car. The incident began at the Soi Siam Country Club in East Pattaya where the American tourist was involved in an accident with another vehicle. She refused to remain at the scene of the incident and sped off in the direction of North Pattaya and then continued to drive against the flow of traffic along the Sukhumvit Road.
female-driver-in-thailand7.png

After the vehicle finally came to a stop, she refused to open the door so officers had to break the front passenger window and pulled her out of the car.The blonde woman was quickly put into the back of a police vehicle ? to protect her from an irate group of witnesses that had formed while the police chase ensued.
female-driver-in-thailand4.jpg

Once the chase finally came to a halt a crowd formed around the vehicle which included a motorcyclist who was knocked off her bike during the incident. She was taken to hospital suffering from injuries to her leg.

The American tourist was given a large traffic fine and ordered by the court to pay for all the damages she caused to the vehicles as well as the medical expenses of the two people injured during the incident.
female-driver-in-thailand6.png

She later said she regretted her actions and didn?t stop for police because she was afraid and panicked.
UvhFgiW.jpg