Funny, Strange, Random Pics

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe Tim always wanted to do that to her but she thought it was gross. Then in a desperate need to feel loved Tim found someone that would let him do that and she found out. In a manic moment of wanting Tim to feel the ultimate betrayal, she let some sweaty man beast do this to her and took the picture so he would see.

rrr_img_94333.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah it could easily be fake. If she really wanted to say "here's cheating at you" she should have taken the pick with the dudes cock resting on her chin. It would have removed all doubt.

She probably just wants to throw this in his face and then tell him she faked it when he calls her a whore.

13317_10150184491035008_633805007_11641688_838013_n.jpg

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Fucking around with the plasma cutter today at the work today, thought I'd share. Sucks I couldn't find a fucking Vanu logo in black and white.
rrr_img_94295.jpg
Dude, fucking awesome. But like, isn't that a lot of metal to have just walked outta work with? That shit ain't cheap.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Dude, fucking awesome. But like, isn't that a lot of metal to have just walked outta work with? That shit ain't cheap.
I'm in training so they told me to spend two days cutting whatever the fuck I want out of reject scraps. We have sheets and sheets and sheets of rejected material. Here's a few of the things I've cut so far.

The companion cube doesn't look great because I haven't ran it through the belt sander like the GT86 emblem.

rrr_img_94337.jpg

rrr_img_94338.jpg

rrr_img_94339.jpg

rrr_img_94340.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A36 which is the most common plate steel is <$1.00 pound a good bit less if his shop is buying it in bulk. 1/4" plate weighs 10 pounds per square foot approximately. 1" plate obviously weighs 40 pounds per square foot give or take. So it's not really a lot and I'm guessing most of that was drop - the shit left over when you cut something else. We haul it to the recycling yard in 18 wheelers every few weeks.

Alloy stuff like the nickel alloys like inconel and monel are more, a good bit more. Like $5.00 to $10.00 /pound.

So no that wasn't really a lot of money in there and could have been just drop that was going into the recycle bing where they get pennies a pound.

What's aggravating when I was paying for it was a guy in the shop would ask if he could use some plate to make whatever - like a BBQ pit or whataver and you say yes and walk out later to find out he didn't make it out of drop A36 we had tons of and instead used an alloy we had special ordered that they only roll 4 times a year and had to get on a 6 month waiting list. Glad those days are over.

Just ordered $300k of C276 inconel a few weeks ago. Glad my name is not on the invoice any longer.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A36 bbq would rust all to hell..he made the right choice!
It wound up being about a $20k BBQ pit big enough to grille 2-4 steaks on.

We build shitloads of BBQ pits out of A36 for the shop guys. Even if they only last 1 year who cares, they get another.

I know this is FSR and I'm just gabbing. We had a guy in the shop once cut up a bunch of 40' beams into 1' sections on a weekend to put into the drop pile and be recycled for a couple of pennies per pound. We normally take the money from that and have a crawfish boil each spring for the workers, customers etc....He thought he would get a bigger crawfish boil.

Here's a pic of what we're building now, it won't work but what's a billion here and another billion there to find out. But at least it will last being made out of C276.

CCS.jpeg

3027af8c-d2f6-4476-a0f8-9001ae752586-620x372.png

Renewing-America-Carbon-Capture-CCS-Power-Plant-Coal-Greenhouse-20120329.jpg

Anyone else try to buy a new car lately? Is is the new national standard to have to pay sticker price or you dont get your car? I have been to 3 places over the last month, and all 3 were not willing to budge off sticker price at all. I guess I have been out of the game too long or something. I remember sitting at car lots all day long going back and forth and back and forth until you would get what you want.
rrr_img_94416.jpg

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else try to buy a new car lately? Is is the new national standard to have to pay sticker price or you dont get your car? I have been to 3 places over the last month, and all 3 were not willing to budge off sticker price at all. I guess I have been out of the game too long or something. I remember sitting at car lots all day long going back and forth and back and forth until you would get what you want.
rrr_img_94416.jpg
Find out the invoice price of the car you want, then go in saying what you'll pay. I've done that the last 4 times and got the cars for what I wanted (between 8% and 12% off MSRP, which is right around invoice +/- dealer hold-back). One was a car on the lot, the other 3 were orders. So, the dealer wanted to unload the car on the lot instead of paying for inventory space and insurance. The other 3 order were a net profit to the dealer because they had no skin in the game yet and it was a quick sale on each.

rrr_img_94417.png

Find out the invoice price of the car you want, then go in saying what you'll pay. I've done that the last 4 times and got the cars for what I wanted (between 8% and 12% off MSRP, which is right around invoice +/- dealer hold-back). One was a car on the lot, the other 3 were orders. So, the dealer wanted to unload the car on the lot instead of paying for inventory space and insurance. The other 3 order were a net profit to the dealer because they had no skin in the game yet and it was a quick sale on each.

rrr_img_94417.png
I download all the info on to my phone, and show them what I see things are selling for in the local area, what I want to pay, and what I want to buy. Its getting kind of old. Private sales are looking more appealing these days.

Ive never had dealerships just let me walk out before, without even trying to cut a deal.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I download all the info on to my phone, and show them what I see things are selling for in the local area, what I want to pay, and what I want to buy. Its getting kind of old. Private sales are looking more appealing these days.

Ive never had dealerships just let me walk out before, without even trying to cut a deal.
I've never understood the appeal of buying a new car.

rrr_img_94421.jpg