Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got my last car new from a dealership last year, a Mazda 2014 (a little before the 2015s hit I think). I had originally been shopping around for a used car but I got an employer discount on the new ones that basically got it down to the price of the used cars I'd been looking at anyway, and a preposterous 0.49% (less than 1%) interest rate on it. Only paying $175 interest over the life of the loan. That alone made it worth going for over financing a 4-5 year old used car for ~3k less that I would have gotten a 5% interest rate on from my bank.

Our car before that I got while in college still, $1500 for a 2001 Altima off Craigslist, had to drive an hour or so to get it but hell of a deal on a solid car.

The only thing that cheesed me off about the new car was it was only good on cars on their lot (not surprising) so I couldn't get a silver one. I've wanted a silver car since before I got my license and still have not owned one. At this point my plan is to save like balls and buy a Tesla which is my dream car anyway and get a silver one.
rrr_img_94476.jpg
rrr_img_94477.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My boss drives that exact car. And when I say drives, I mean calls the tow truck to take it to the shop. I'd take a picture of it except it has been in the shop 23 of the last 30 days, including today. Great car on paper, great fun to drive when it runs, but hunk of shit overall. Anecdotally, of course.

Unrelated:
rrr_img_94481.jpg

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I swear to god, Penguins are fucking aliens... they convince everyone that they're cute, but sometimes they show their true selves...

rrr_img_94483.jpg