Funny, Strange, Random Pics

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_94920.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh shit, does that mean we might see this again?

rrr_img_94916.jpg
I've been thinking that with Alec Guiness dead they'll have a hard time using him as a Ghost. That is something that would work well in, say, a novel, but for JJ to do that he'd either have to CGI the ghost and the voice, or use Ewan McGregor, and let's face it, even though Ewan was decent as Obi Wan if JJ tries to retcon Alec's ghost with a younger Ewan then fuck him.

Seeing as so much real time has passed between the originals and these films they aught to just try and make a clean brake as much as they can with a new cast and go from there, but still pay homage to the old cast in speech references only.

xstar-wars-alec-guinness-set-photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9yTwUsnSKThBDdrVqhWU.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My father has it "cut to vader's helm"
I have it "cut to Luke"
My sister has it "cut to Leia"
My father 'has' it is pretty vague, seeing as how Anakin is dead. That could just as easily be Luke with the little shrine to his father. For the 'I have it' part, that could just as easily be Luke's son with R2, and that could even be some random astromech and not R2, but that seems unlikely. It's not impossible that Luke's son ALSO lost his right hand, and could easily be an intentional plot point seeing as how seeing Vader's cybernetic hand was what snapped Luke out of it on the second Death Star. 'My sister has it' could easily be referring to the person receiving the lightsaber or the person giving it, no faces are shown.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
We had to walk back to our villa from the wine bar and the bottle got warm on the way back.
By posting douchebag pictures like LOOK AT US IN WINE COUNTRY!! I would assume you are there for the FUCKING WINE and not to fuck sheep in the valley.

So here is a protip: Putting ice in wine destroys every aspect of it. Lets assume you have no 20th and 21st century inventions which could cool your wine out there in Sheepfucker Valley. I notice.. much like Sherlock Fucking Holmes.. you have ICE AND A GOD-DAMNED RIVER IN FRONT OF YOU. Put the ice in a bag, with some of that fancy river water in it and gently move the god-damned wine bottle around in it until it's cold.

rrr_img_94982.jpg