Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Abstinence-only advocate Bristol Palin says she's pregnant for second time | syracuse.com

18196388-mmmain.jpg
What kind of 24 year old rich white girl from a state with no sunshine has skin like that? That's some lizardy shit.

2245151064_1b347ef018_b.jpg

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
All girls put out, all girls get pregnant. Religious people seem to be over-represented in the ones we hear about because they don't get abortions.

rrr_img_101136.jpg

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
All girls put out, all girls get pregnant. Religious people seem to be over-represented in the ones we hear about because they don't get abortions.

rrr_img_101136.jpg
What? It's news worthy because they are hypocrites and it exposes them for the charlatans they are. These shitbags that publicly speak out against homosexual activity and pre-marital sex participate in both at about the same rate as the average population(statistic pulled completely out of my ass). Wouldn't surprise me at all if people that speak out against abortion secretly have them as well if put in a terrible position.
rrr_img_101143.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get more bothered by the fact that people keep calling it the confederate flag when it's not.
In modern parlance, the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia is the Confederate Flag. It's been called the Confederate Flag for decades now. I doubt you could find anyone in the south who could accurately describe to you any of the three actual national flags of the Confederate States of America, except for the fact that the entire modern Confederate Flag was the upper left section of two of them. However...

UmRTb8h.jpg