Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vegas_sl

shitlord
22681.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
The hunter hunted: American dentist who paid $55,000 to kill Africa's most famous lion goes into hiding and says he 'did nothing wrong' as Zimbabwe police demand to speak to him

2AE9D28300000578-3177303-image-a-11_1438107127214.jpg

According to the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force (ZCTF), the hunt began on July 6. 'They went hunting at night with a spotlight and they spotted Cecil,' said the ZCTF's Johnny Rodrigues.

'They tied a dead animal to their vehicle to lure Cecil out of the park and they scented an area about half a kilometre from the park.'

Rodrigues revealed that Palmer shot his bow and arrow at Cecil, but failed to kill him and that they stalked the wounded and stricken lion for 40 hours before finally shooting him dead and beheading him.
River Bluff Dental - 822 Photos - General Dentistry - Bloomington, MN - Reviews - Yelp
Walter J Palmer, DDS - General Dentistry - Minneapolis, MN - Reviews - Photos - Yelp

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Always lol at people who "hunt" big african game. Its like fishermen bragging over their catch from the barrel they fish out of.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not all hunting in Africa is shooting a named Lion FYI.
Point still stands. Its just incredibly idiotic to act like its something in the realm of accomplishment. Post pics when youre dropped off in the middle of fucking nowhere with just a spear and you have to stalk a pack of truly wild lions, show me that kill. Dont show me some kill on some animal that is on some preserve and used to humans while having your hand held like a toddler by guides/locals. That is not a accomplishment and not something to be proud of. Any retard can pickup a gun and fire it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't care if the animal was tied up or roaming free for thousands of miles, killing an endangered species is straight up retarded. Especially for someone that is intelligent and went through all that schooling to become a dentist.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don't care if the animal was tied up or roaming free for thousands of miles, killing an endangered species is straight up retarded. Especially for someone that is intelligent and went through all that schooling to become a dentist.
rrr_img_104917.jpg

Post pics
smile.png

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Let's not equate a dentist with the intelligent members of society. If he had any real talent he'd be a doctor.