Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Red and yellow kill a fellow.
Red and black can still kill jack

rrr_img_105130.jpg

Orange and white is probably an albino honduran milk snake, non venomous.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Albino milk snake.

Luckily, an albino coral snake looks completely different so you won't be getting them confused:

rrr_img_105141.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Thank god I live in a country where the only animal that can kill you is your fellow man!

Killer-Elite-2011.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about all the people on the other side of the earth. They aren't really in the frame either.

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
a) it's just another of this generations alco-pops. The 90s and whatnot had the alco-Sprites (zima, et all), today it's the lemonaids and colas and root beers. If you like the underlying soda (and can stomach a slightly subpar version of it), and you like alcohol/malt beverage, you'll like this. That said, there are quite a few different flavor profiles for different root beers, imo, much more than the difference between the cola's.

b) For me, a bottled NYFRB was ehh to fine. Good enough rootbeer flavor, but a slightly unpleasant malty/hop'y aftertaste. AkA just another one of those drinks you keep tipping back so you only hit the aftertaste after you no longer care what it tastes like. I'd be interested to see if the 10% and 20% draft versions have stronger/worse aftertastes; or if they're more cocktail-ish.

I love me some Ginger soda though, and I was pleasantly surprised when I ran across Crabbies. Not a super Angry ginger beer on the soda side (such as some of the Jamaican imports); with no after taste. Very much a ginger beer and vodka thing.

rrr_img_104834.jpg
Would you consider a ginger mead? Tastes sorta like ginger beer (is that like ginger soda?), except it's like 10.5% ABV.

rrr_img_105150.jpg