Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I went to a USO function at Cincinnati Music Hall last night and Anthony Munoz was the guest emcee. I had never really noticed his finger before, but I was sitting a good distance away from him and you could still see it clearly- in all its' horrifying detail. Not to mention the fact that he is huge and has great big hands, just that one crooked finger alone is like 6 inches long.

rrr_img_115393.jpg

Seems like he would have enough money to get that fucker fixed.....

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I went to a USO function at Cincinnati Music Hall last night and Anthony Munoz was the guest emcee. I had never really noticed his finger before, but I was sitting a good distance away from him and you could still see it clearly- in all its' horrifying detail. Not to mention the fact that he is huge and has great big hands, just that one crooked finger alone is like 6 inches long.

rrr_img_115393.jpg

Seems like he would have enough money to get that fucker fixed.....

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who knew there was so much gay love for poutine? Oh well... In order to quell the accusations of cheese-shaming, I'll buy some at Zingermans tomorrow and chow down with some IPA.

Should make for a good yeasty, hoppy, and sour-milk scented load as I jerk-off to Princess Leia in the surf.

Aaron-Rodgers-cheese.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of Canadian curds and Star Wars. Canada's new Prime Minister's wife makes for a pretty sweet Princess Leia! Who knew?

TRUDEAU.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
To start the next generation off right-
Those are so awesome I can't begin to put it into words. Thanks for sharing it, +1.

Only one I didn't really agree with was F, but maybe Flumphs are something that have caught on in the past couple decades since I've really looked at a Monster Manual.

However, upon looking for a suitable replacement, I find that the F category is woefully underrepresented in monster manual lore. A frog, giant is too generic, a frost worm would detract from the purple worm, a fiend is actually a devil, and a fungus is more recognizable as something like a shrieker, so unless you get more esoteric with stuff like fomorians or firbolgs or flinds, I guess a flumph is as good a choice as any.

Flumph is better than Flail Snail I suppose, and maybe he just enjoys drawing flumphs. Besides, it is fun to say!

rrr_img_115462.gif

Caliane

Those are so awesome I can't begin to put it into words. Thanks for sharing it, +1.

Only one I didn't really agree with was F, but maybe Flumphs are something that have caught on in the past couple decades since I've really looked at a Monster Manual.

However, upon looking for a suitable replacement, I find that the F category is woefully underrepresented in monster manual lore. A frog, giant is too generic, a frost worm would detract from the purple worm, a fiend is actually a devil, and a fungus is more recognizable as something like a shrieker, so unless you get more esoteric with stuff like fomorians or firbolgs or flinds, I guess a flumph is as good a choice as any.

Flumph is better than Flail Snail I suppose, and maybe he just enjoys drawing flumphs. Besides, it is fun to say!

rrr_img_115462.gif
Frost giant seems like an easy iconic F.