Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_124348.jpg

You can't even play most games properly on a console. Flight Sims? Nope.
Shooters? Yeah, shooters are now on consoles. But since you can't aim for shit with the pad nipples, you get "assisted aiming", which just means if you miss by less than 10 feet, the game declares your shitty shot a hit. How can you possibly enjoy that?

Consoles run 720p. I remember 720p as advertised heavily here for our World Cup, to get people to buy new TVs. That was ten fucking years ago. If they try Full HD, it's 30 FPS. At the same time, I'm playing QHD (It's 1440p, you dirty console peasant, just saying so you don't have to look that up now) at 60 FPS on high details (which is nowhere close to what a console produces in graphics quality) and it's not even that expensive, considering I don't pay for multiplayer and I don't pay ?20 extra on each title I buy. ,

assuming I buy 6 top titles a year, and assuming I get a PC to last 5 years (with a video card upgrade half way through the cycle), I can spend ?1130 on the PC and end paying as much as I would have paid for the PS4 with all the extra fees. Console gaming isn't cheap. Just like a $20k car won't just cost you $20k.
The last video game I played was back in the early 90's. It was Super Mario on Nintendo, and only because my girlfriend's brother got a Game Genie for his birthday and I wanted to see how it affected the game.

But I do have lots of Funny, Random, and/or Strange pics.

rrr_img_124354.jpg

Der Don

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_124348.jpg

You can't even play most games properly on a console. Flight Sims? Nope.
Shooters? Yeah, shooters are now on consoles. But since you can't aim for shit with the pad nipples, you get "assisted aiming", which just means if you miss by less than 10 feet, the game declares your shitty shot a hit. How can you possibly enjoy that?

Consoles run 720p. I remember 720p as advertised heavily here for our World Cup, to get people to buy new TVs. That was ten fucking years ago. If they try Full HD, it's 30 FPS. At the same time, I'm playing QHD (It's 1440p, you dirty console peasant, just saying so you don't have to look that up now) at 60 FPS on high details (which is nowhere close to what a console produces in graphics quality) and it's not even that expensive, considering I don't pay for multiplayer and I don't pay ?20 extra on each title I buy. ,

assuming I buy 6 top titles a year, and assuming I get a PC to last 5 years (with a video card upgrade half way through the cycle), I can spend ?1130 on the PC and end paying as much as I would have paid for the PS4 with all the extra fees. Console gaming isn't cheap. Just like a $20k car won't just cost you $20k.
consoles have a 100times better price/performance ratio compared to a good gaming pc. You're talking complete bullshit. 1080p/60fps is possible on consoles. pc gaming is a waste of money, a lot of money. You need at least 2000,- $ to be on ps4 level, and every 6-12 months you have to upgrade your windows potato box. But nevertheless, you cannot play glorious superior console exclusive games, only steam shovelware. No real AAA Titles. And: all publishers and devs (except valve and blizzard) are focused on consoles. You only get the leftovers for pc.
pc gaming is for kids and unwashed nerds only, counting pixels n frames and fap to screenshots of the background. they aren't real gamers, only spoiled brats and squeakers

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
consoles have a 100times better price/performance ratio compared to a good gaming pc. You're talking complete bullshit. 1080p/60fps is possible on consoles. pc gaming is a waste of money, a lot of money. You need at least 2000,- $ to be on ps4 level, and every 6-12 months you have to upgrade your windows potato box. But nevertheless, you cannot play glorious superior console exclusive games, only steam shovelware. No real AAA Titles. And: all publishers and devs (except valve and blizzard) are focused on consoles. You only get the leftovers for pc.
pc gaming is for kids and unwashed nerds only, counting pixels n frames and fap to screenshots of the background. they aren't real gamers, only spoiled brats and squeakers
It was a fun troll post the first time, but you are now trying to hard. Noone with an IQ that is higher then their shoe-size will argue that the consoles have waaaaay worse tech then the PC, but thats ok, the consoles have some exclusives and a comfort factor that is good on its own and if you are not a welfare-case you probl. own both by now.