Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
rrr_img_124434.jpg
rrr_img_124435.jpg
rrr_img_124436.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
gamers, LOL

rrr_img_124426.jpg
That was me at 17 (minus the beer) just make that a waterbed with a goosebumps comforter I had for way to long. Fucked her almost everyday for 6 months and she fell asleep face down ass looking amazing but Plane of air wasn't going to raid itself. Had like two islands left and instead of waking her up I just rubbed one out. Priorities yo.

Ryanz

<Banned>
That was me at 17 (minus the beer) just make that a waterbed with a goosebumps comforter I had for way to long. Fucked her almost everyday for 6 months and she fell asleep face down ass looking amazing but Plane of air wasn't going to raid itself. Had like two islands left and instead of waking her up I just rubbed one out. Priorities yo.
55MWqhs.png

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't know if anyone else remembers "Dinosaurs Attack!" cards, but I was reminded of these with Ritley's post.

Disturbing shit.
I used to buy these at the corner store when I was a kid. It felt like I was doing something wrong because they were so fucked up. I'd hide them so my parents wouldn't think I was a psychopath

df24.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I used to buy these at the corner store when I was a kid. It felt like I was doing something wrong because they were so fucked up. I'd hide them so my parents wouldn't think I was a psychopath

df24.jpg
Oh wow, that was me with National Lampoon magazine, because my parents didn't know it contained occasional nudity. And neither did the old lady who worked at the drugstore, and who strictly policed the Playboy section but would send you on your way with the latest issue ofNLwithout hassle.

rrr_img_124447.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...poon_(magazine)

Brad2770

I just watched a documentary on National Lanpoon's. I have never seen one of those and I was born in the 70's. I also have never seen those dinosaur attack cards either. Plenty of the Garbage Pail kids though. I spent my school breakfast money on a pack of cards and a few Atomic Fire Balls to hold me through the day at school.
rrr_img_124504.jpg