Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_126943.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The Body of Christ! all muscled up and toned!
The Body of Christ! O, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own!

rrr_img_126985.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
this is about 15 minutes from my house

-------------------------------------------

'OXFORD - An Oxford woman is facing a felony charge for allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old boy while she was a counselor at a Butler County youth home, according to prosecutors.

Jillian Yvonne Walker, 31, of the 5000 block of College Corner Pike, was indicted Wednesday by a Butler County grand jury for sexual battery, a third-degree felony, involving a teen boy.

Walker, who as a resident counselor at Bunker Hill Haven for Boys on Garner Road in Hanover Twp., is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with the teen between Oct. 28 and Nov. 1, according to the indictment.

The sexual conduct allegedly occurred once at Walker's residence and once at the youth home, according to Butler County Assistant Prosecutor David Kash. He said the relationship was consensual, but Walker was charged because of her position at the youth home.'

Oxford woman charged for having sex with 17-year-old boy | www.whio.com

rrr_img_127028.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
XYMgRMk.jpg

Those people needs "brains". We have to help them.
Why would you argue with children? I can't imagine how people will see our "modern" atheists in a hundred years as anything other than secretly bitter religious minded people. Because enlightened people just shut the fuck up and ignore the fact that every single person is filled with their own crazy. Im not that enlightened so let me draw you a picture you can understand.

rrr_img_127032.jpg

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
this is about 15 minutes from my house

-------------------------------------------

'OXFORD - An Oxford woman is facing a felony charge for allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old boy while she was a counselor at a Butler County youth home, according to prosecutors.

Jillian Yvonne Walker, 31, of the 5000 block of College Corner Pike, was indicted Wednesday by a Butler County grand jury for sexual battery, a third-degree felony, involving a teen boy.

Walker, who as a resident counselor at Bunker Hill Haven for Boys on Garner Road in Hanover Twp., is accused of engaging in sexual conduct with the teen between Oct. 28 and Nov. 1, according to the indictment.

The sexual conduct allegedly occurred once at Walker's residence and once at the youth home, according to Butler County Assistant Prosecutor David Kash. He said the relationship was consensual, but Walker was charged because of her position at the youth home.'

Oxford woman charged for having sex with 17-year-old boy | www.whio.com

rrr_img_127028.jpg
Get her # before she goes to jail? You already know she puts out...