Funny, Strange, Random Pics

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
V0kPGm2.jpg
So is cuck the 2016 version of pussy now?

I prefer the latter.

rrr_img_130437.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Colored has been considered an offensive term for a long time because of it's prominent usage in the days of segregation.

Screen-shot-2012-07-18-at-8.35.09-AM.jpg

People or person of color was a term that was coined within the civil rights movement itself back in the 60's.
Colored ppl is for Jim Crowe Laws, I always wondered what they did w/ asians, best answers i could find was it was taken on a case by case basis, usually any asian would just be in Chinatown forever, but depending on the town felt, thats how the asian was classified.

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Colored ppl is for Jim Crowe Laws, I always wondered what they did w/ asians, best answers i could find was it was taken on a case by case basis, usually any asian would just be in Chinatown forever, but depending on the town felt, thats how the asian was classified.
rrr_img_130508.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
14 foot, 800 pounds. It's longer than that tractor.
Close to the record. I saw a 10 foot one when I was air boating in the everglades. Fucking thing was hooked on marshmallows from the local wildlife guys showing it off (Would hang around boats waiting for them). In Florida, even the gators of Diabetes. =-/

rrr_img_130526.jpg