Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor is the man. Im legit trying to practice his timing/posing for my live games (im still a poker noob tho...)

BTW any recommendations on poker books to read? I understand how to play my hand *decently* but am still working on reading the other players, and truthfully am probably missing some of the basic foundations that I should know.

Thanks in advance!

Oblig pic - my first time growing weed now that its legal in Oregon!
rrr_img_136814.jpg
One Drop Winner Daniel Colman Didn't Talk To Media Because He Sees Poker 'As A Very Dark Game'

Fedor Holz is an absolute Machine. Him and Dan Coleman are two to watch very closely. He is 9th in lifetime winnings for poker... If you just count the last 7 months! oh, and he is 22....

The old school 'super system' is good. But i would recommend watching saved old sessions from online pros talking through their hands. You will learn much more, but you need to start at 'newb level' and work up to the more advanced theories.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I learned a shitload of poker watching Jason Somerville stream on twitch. He's taking a break right now, but when he streams, it's usually every single day for a few months before he goes off to tournaments again.

800x440xJason-Somerville-WCOOP-Final-Table-on-Twitch-1024x563.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OTvf4oQw-A.jpg

Twitch<-- He'll be back here before the end of July.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Look who decided to become a pop star now!

rrr_img_136897.jpg

rrr_img_136898.jpg
Surely that means she's going to have to have a sex tape of herself "leaked" in order to jump-start her career, right? That's how these things work now a days?
geef-effe-de-sex-tape-aan-965.jpg