Blackwing Lair Raider
My greyhound:

505103776.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Hmm you sure someone isnt lying to you? During the field week and the crucible we had student DIs shadow us and none of them had campaign covers or duty belts.

View attachment 110086

Haha that one hits home - Had my wisdom teeth yanked while in boot (1 day zzz - 1 day LD) and 3 or so hours after geting back to the SB I wake up to Senior standing over my bed talking to me like I was sleeping beauty (but in that you're so fucked tone). Turns out the platoon idiot (we all had at least one) took the guidon and dumped it in the toilet (homeboy had issues, would piss in formation etc; probably looking for a MH DQ). Anyway - gums all stitched up, feel like someone beat my head with a bat and I'm here yelling at my fellow recruits (was Guide at the time) because now I'm pissed (WHO THE FUCK EVEN LETS THAT HAPPEN - YOU SEE THE JACKASS WALK INTO THE HEAD AND NO ONE DOES ANYTHING?). Mind you I can barely talk but I can tell the expression on everyone's' faces has gone from being upset to more horror. Turns out while I was losing my mind the stiches had ripped open and I was spewing blood and didn't even realize it.

Senior was so entertained by the situation I got oreos when I was able to chew again. Boot for all its misery was one hell of a funny ride.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Boot for all its misery was one hell of a funny ride.

My favorite boot moment was up north for field week when some poor fuck the next rack over got woken up by a whispering DI in the middle of the night going 'Fuckstick.. hey fuckstick. Wake up. Get your tent stakes.' Recruit Fuckstick gets his tent stakes as quietly as he can. 'Good. Now put them in the dryer.' Fuckstick puts his tent stakes in the dryer and we hear him crank it a little bit. DI goes 'No no no, bitch. Full cycle.'

And that's how we all got to listen to three tent stakes destroy a clothes dryer for 2 hours. It sounded like a train going through the squad bay.

rock-or-something-840x420.png

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

rad

Lord of Guk
My favorite boot moment was up north for field week when some poor fuck the next rack over got woken up by a whispering DI in the middle of the night going 'Fuckstick.. hey fuckstick. Wake up. Get your tent stakes.' Recruit Fuckstick gets his tent stakes as quietly as he can. 'Good. Now put them in the dryer.' Fuckstick puts his tent stakes in the dryer and we hear him crank it a little bit. DI goes 'No no no, bitch. Full cycle.'

And that's how we all got to listen to three tent stakes destroy a clothes dryer for 2 hours. It sounded like a train going through the squad bay.

View attachment 110176

Hahaha... I can hear that in my brain. I swear to god they implant DI's with that humor, they all have it.

"Outstanding Devil, you wanna act like a nancy? Good, lets go make some cookies."

bilde3.jpg