15780648_643139349230458_6726530716581097825_n.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 11 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've been out for 6 years, this pic was taken by my buddy who is stationed at MCRD. The recruit depot is also where drill instructors are trained. This is just a student drill instructor getting his ass chewed for god knows what by an instructor. The student D.I. getting his ass chewed and the sprinting recruit are unrelated. My friend actually says this happens fairly often, as the recruits generally don't know what an active duty ass chewing looks like since from their perspective everyone stands at attention or parade rest anyway; also the student D.I.'s are usually training well away from recruits. I assume that recruit is being sent to go touch a tree or some shit.

View attachment 110086
Hmm you sure someone isnt lying to you? During the field week and the crucible we had student DIs shadow us and none of them had campaign covers or duty belts.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Hmm you sure someone isnt lying to you? During the field week and the crucible we had student DIs shadow us and none of them had campaign covers or duty belts.

I never had a student DI shadow me on field week or the crucible as far as I know, but I was also in boot 16 years ago (jesus). I never had anyone in charge of me even temporarily who wasn't wearing a campaign cover or duty belt outside of PT. I can ask for clarification if it'll make you feel better.

sALhOuW.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>

Texted my buddy at MCRD, turns out you were right and I misremembered the story. I thought it was a student DI but it's definitely a regular DI getting his ass chewed on the far end of the grinder, still away from recruits. He was taking the picture because he likes seeing DIs get chewed out, and he just happened to catch some random recruit scurrying by in the background. I don't know who is doing the ass chewing though.

My bad man.

i9m1sMq.png

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users