<Banned>
RNS6SMj.gif

• 10Worf
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 15 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I suppose the non-picture-posting fuckwheats who love to come here and complain about content will also complain about this being a re-post from reddit or wherever. Problem is, I took the picture (along with quite a few others that I have posted on the FSR.)
mmmmmmmm.jpg

• 3Salty
  • 3Like
  • 3Rustled
Reactions: 13 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
And while we are on the subject of re-posts.... aren't a great majority of pictures posted here on the FSR originally found on some other website? We are not talking about photos taken by the person posting it. We are talking about virtually all the others. How can someone be taken seriously when they complain about re-posts on a funny picture thread on the internet?

As long as it is not from a recent page in this thread, isn't a 're-post' better than no picture at all?

new-to-me.jpg

ha.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Jew
  • 2Salty
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Here's another photo I took-- St. Patty's Day in about 2005 or so.

100_5425.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Jew
  • 2Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Billy

Trakanon Raider
I suppose the non-picture-posting fuckwheats who love to come here and complain about content will also complain about this being a re-post from reddit or wherever. Problem is, I took the picture (along with quite a few others that I have posted on the FSR.) View attachment 126858
First time poster long time lurker, like watching Furor get the first kill on Sanctus Seru type of lurker.

Am a truck driver IRL so I'm curious, how the fuck did this happen? Looks like he hit a low bridge which explains the tractor and trailer damage up top. However his landing gear obviously hit the ground and then was drug backwards to make that skid.

Did he hit the bridge, bend his trailer into the ground and then try to back out of the bridge he was stuck under?

• 3Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users