Messy transport lives up to its name.

Tw4PWMl.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
First time poster long time lurker, like watching Furor get the first kill on Sanctus Seru type of lurker.

Am a truck driver IRL so I'm curious, how the fuck did this happen? Looks like he hit a low bridge which explains the tractor and trailer damage up top. However his landing gear obviously hit the ground and then was drug backwards to make that skid.

Did he hit the bridge, bend his trailer into the ground and then try to back out of the bridge he was stuck under?

Welcome to the Funny, Strange, and/or Random Picture thread!!!!

Please include a picture (or gif) with every message you post on this esteem'd forum.

As to your question, I drive a big truck for a living too so this caught my attention enough to take a picture and post it. There are 3 signs clearly warning of the bridge ahead and the 11'6 height restriction. Actually, it is a rarely-used railroad trestle leading to a shingle factory on a narrow road in a rural suburb north of Cincinnati. It is completely obvious to anyone with functional eyes that a big rig will never go under it. You are correct, he hit the bridge so hard it actually buckled the floor of the trailer and wedged the dolly underneath, the pavement scrapes are where the tow truck had to pull it out.

Any accident so egregious is an insult to commercial drivers everywhere. The very first thing you learn is how high your fucking truck is.

blind.jpg

• 5Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users