Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is the one I had, though it seemed much thicker in my memories. It also stopped playing if you tilted it sideways or shook it.

D11.jpg

Also have a reel to reel in my garage, my dad used to record his music with it and make tracks. Of course he eventually moved on to cakewalk and the like, but it's still cool.

I have no idea how to use it though and he's not a member of the world of the living, so it'll be a bit of a learning curve whenever I decide to play with it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I recall wanting one of these so bad

rrr_img_19074.jpg

Instead I had a discman that had to be placed juuust right in my backpack for it to play properly.

rrr_img_19074.jpg

Desidero

N00b
I recall wanting one of these so bad

rrr_img_19074.jpg
40 second skip protection was amazing. Mine was only 20 seconds - not quite enough to never skip, but it was pretty rare.

I remember the rich kid at my lunch table showing off his MiniDisc player all the time. Even when it was the "best", it wasn't very impressive.

rrr_img_19075.jpg

rrr_img_19074.jpg

rrr_img_19075.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Never been more hyped for a movie OR a soundtrack.

I used to make sure the bat symbol was viewable through the window in my discman. For the chicks.

rrr_img_19086.jpg

rrr_img_19086.jpg

Brad2770

I picked up Journey last year when it released. Started playing it again here recently and I cannot put it down. I have played through about 10 times now and its such a great game.

On my 5th play through, this happened to me. Not in the same spot in the game, but my thoughts were pretty much exact.

tumblr_m20tnlrhMb1qzwtdlo1_500.gif

tumblr_m20tnlrhMb1qzwtdlo1_500.gif