<Bronze Donator>
BBJTo0v.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
My face is only in the film in one spot. Near the end during the video game tournament. I got stuck in as one of the Judges. My younger brother was Fred's photo double. A kid can only be on set for 4-6 hours.. everyone else works 10-12. So they use doubles from behind/side shots.
Anyway, I spent most of the time keeping an eye on the other doubles and helping either the sound guy or one of the prop guys. Here is a photo of My brother and Christian

View attachment 161593

Dude, The Wizard was my favorite movie as a kid - who knows how many times I watched it way back when. If you have more photos, that would be amazing

j24zt9qo41g01.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 11 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
My face is only in the film in one spot. Near the end during the video game tournament. I got stuck in as one of the Judges. My younger brother was Fred's photo double. A kid can only be on set for 4-6 hours.. everyone else works 10-12. So they use doubles from behind/side shots.
Anyway, I spent most of the time keeping an eye on the other doubles and helping either the sound guy or one of the prop guys. Here is a photo of My brother and Christian

View attachment 161593

That's pretty damn neat man!!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user