9adf9caed7473068bf2d52f3d1adcc44.jpg
1388911104_12091152.png
82622e53e8cf508edbd5e4b1047174f2.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

error

Molten Core Raider
Lie, and spread your fake news. Then partially recant your fake news, quietly. Then fully recant your fake news completely, once the damage is already done.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

"However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.

This picture shows two editions of the Wall Street Journal published at different times of the day. The paper on the left came off the press early in the day, while the paper on the right was produced later in the day. Print newspapers sometimes undergo revisions throughout their daily runs and typically employ marks to distinguish the various editions — in this case the differing WSJ editions are distinguishable by the number of stars displayed in the masthead."

I'm waiting...

Not that I disagree that the media manipulates, but so does all your little social media feeds and double check everything you see that reinforces anything you currently think or believe. Finally, I'd say that political shit is not funny, strange or random... and I see enough of it on Facebook.

More suicide girls! I saw their burlesque show in Philly, pretty fun.

Pics, related:

183bc840fe517174c1a0ffe96fdcdee7.jpg

041ddee2d7d9ab458b1c04e0cf76e633.jpg

0bb769137db193f5dc51a05062bc3468.jpg

edit: fuck, early... didn't scroll through and see someone already took you to task for that shit.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

"However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.

This picture shows two editions of the Wall Street Journal published at different times of the day. The paper on the left came off the press early in the day, while the paper on the right was produced later in the day. Print newspapers sometimes undergo revisions throughout their daily runs and typically employ marks to distinguish the various editions — in this case the differing WSJ editions are distinguishable by the number of stars displayed in the masthead."

I'm waiting...

Not that I disagree that the media manipulates, but so does all your little social media feeds and double check everything you see that reinforces anything you currently think or believe. Finally, I'd say that political shit is not funny, strange or random... and I see enough of it on Facebook.

More suicide girls! I saw their burlesque show in Philly, pretty fun.

Pics, related:

View attachment 170799

View attachment 170800

View attachment 170801

edit: fuck, early... didn't scroll through and see someone already took you to task for that shit.
Why didn't you use the images that his text was actually referring to and attach a completely different one from a separate post of his? Is this meta fake news?
1517934395815.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Finally, I'd say that political shit is not funny, strange or random... and I see enough of it on Facebook.

You can blame the people too pussy-foot to step into / that were banned from the "Politics Thread" so, instead, they post their pseudo intellectual "Gotcha" shit here where people don't laugh them out of the thread, they simply worf, barf, salt, and Picard them and move on.

So..as in all things..you can blame liberals for politics invading another place.

4ubp1wkv1sa11.jpg

7pfieyhzwra11.jpg

---

And since you motherfuckers are hungry for some drama:

hXGTmu4x1qhPw7btsjUWW-PvAay8MUEH0grCon4E0Lg.jpg

3n4sxC8.jpg

e3ec1OBHrg84TsbYVSgm0v9iChAjSiJQdEzS2eWyEsA.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Bullshit
Reactions: 8 users

error

Molten Core Raider
Why didn't you use the images that his text was actually referring to and attach a completely different one from a separate post of his? Is this meta fake news?

I attached the picture of the WSJ article and quoted his comment regarding the fake news (two separate posts) which were related to my point. The other pictures were irrelevant and just made the post longer. Duh...

5c9d2f7033f32b1a8df8c646bbacf773.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Listen man, you post a bunch of great pictures. I don't want to insult you. When you imbed imure links THEY DONT WORK.
He's too retarded to find the gif thread, there is basically no help for him. This thread is so much better since I ignored him.

download_20170520_110323.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users