Funny, Strange, Random Pics

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a copy of that signed by Larry elmore
This winter theme is breaking the website for me. Gonna have to wait it out like the luclin update.
View attachment 185015

Pic

WHH447f.jpg

• 17Repost
Reactions: 16 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I feel like one of these days, fedo my man, that you will surprise us all with a vagina. One of these days...

xrf97vqnr3221.jpg

• 16Like
  • 12Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 28 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There really is a weird confluence of red hats and lady-boy lovers here. There's a whole lota stuff there that seems like it's all at odds with each other....

Man, GIS for "odd dichotomy" is such a fail; FSR-wise.

W73jJal.jpg

gi0OKHV.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
What's really fucking annoying is that you can't ignore Fedor, because then the entire thread disappears. I wish someone else had started the FSR.

Oblig pic:
pics.png

• 28Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 30 users

Peteage

Trakanon Raider
Complaining about Fedor Fedor posting a trap pic is like protesting that annoying blue color the sky is, or why every morning some stupid ball of light appears in the east....

Seriously, if you pull back the hood on this whole place I bet him posting traps is one of the 3-4 fundamental forces of the FoH universe. Like @tyen getting cucked, and/or @kegkilla making half swamp donkeys....

Don't screw with the fundamental forces of nature....

@donomito is Howard Beale trying to change a deep and unyielding system of traps that makes this board operate.

network.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's really fucking annoying is that you can't ignore Fedor, because then the entire thread disappears. I wish someone else had started the FSR.

Oblig pic:
View attachment 185029

That's a good point and I brought it up in the ask amod thread. Hopefully they can change ownership of the FSR to Wintermute like they did with the ask amod thread itself so people can ignore Fedor without losing access to the FSR.

HsWtHCe.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Don't be a loser and ignore him. You can skip past his post you know...
The question I have is, did Fedor Fedor start posting traps to troll people then started to like them because of mass exposure? Or were you always a fan of traps?

That's me on the blue bike..

IMG_20181204_224911_346.JPG

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The worst thing you can do is bitch about Fedor, or anyone else, posting shit you don’t like.

They will just double down.

Just the way of the world, always been that way and always will be that way.

• 5Solidarity
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users