Funny, Strange, Random Pics

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
hqdefault.jpg

I dont get ya man. This board is 99% men thus we post pics of women to ogle. You want me to comment on men and how they look like idiots with their shitty beards and soyboy mouth gapes, then post pics of it. Pretty sure if you look through my post history you find posts of me negatively commenting on pictures of various men.

Secondly do you honestly think I am anything remotely like this in real life? Im not, this board might as well be an entire other universe. I dont talk about Drumpf, I dont talk about SJWs and I certainly dont talk about shitty tattoos women get to people in real life. And speaking of shitty tattoos, my ex went off and got a absolutely shitty tattoo half way through our relationship. Did I spend hours complaining about it to her? Tell her how she ruined her great body with a horrible sloppy looking flower that looked like a 8 year old drew on her? No I didnt. Nor did I do it when she got an equally idiotic phrase tattood above the flower. So ive actually dealt with this very issue without becoming remotely close to anything you imagine me to be like.

I get with the history of this community that there an awful lot of out there people, but it is possible that mindless venting is just mindless venting and nothing more.

And lastly bad tattoos are a problem. Tasteful designs done by talented artist I dont have a problem with. Problem is most people just pay for the cost of the ink instead of also paying for the skill to apply the ink and thats not even getting into how many horrible designs in horrible places. This is what I came across after just a few minutes looking at okcupid(tinder is 100x worse);

View attachment 188675

Who honestly wants to see their woman in a nice dress sporting a pokemon tattoo on her arm while at a nice event?

Then don't date/marry her. I'm not sure how "bad tattoos are a problem", unless -- do you think it's required that all women maintain themselves to your personal taste, in case you should deign to ask them out?

deign.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
if you look at the clip, you can tell that's just some crappy pellet gun. she probably already shot him with it before the video starts, that's why he's not afraid of it, and why she never draws it on him.

the more interesting part is that he threw two potted plants at her at point blank range and missed with both.

PY-4052_Umarex-XBG-CO2-Pistol_1460055617.jpg

Or she's smart. She got him on camera repeatedly attacking her while she was retreating. She never pointed the weapon at him, facsimile or not.
img_assault-and-battery.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users