Therage

Vyemm Raider
FB_IMG_1548295767943.jpg

• 6Like
  • 4WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry I'm a drain on the system with my poor life choices, my career, my non disabled body, my health insurance, etc

Dont forget being an embarrassment to us Type 1 diabetics who were just born that way.

ralphiemay051510.jpg

other than that Novolog is actually used to treat either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes so @AladainAF was just wrong.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, in 2019, the truth are on the meme ? Woooow, are you gonna raise your childs only with "memes" ?

And so, the pharmaceutical industry can do whatever they want ? Ok, what if they gonna raise the price of insulin for type 1, what are you gonna say then ?

4033_03.jpg

am i gonna raise my childs only with memes....? the truth are on the meme? what in the fuck are your presumably fat sausage typing fingers trying to illicit from your brain? if you werent such a colossal dumbass you could extrapolate from my entirely discrediting the aforementioned meme that i did not in fact put any stock or credibility into it. you're a perfect example of a dumbed down sheep with extremely poor cognitive function. you cant comprehend an intelligent articulation, you certainly can't make a coherent or cogent rebuttal argument. Furthermore, "what i'm gonna say then" if they raise the price of insulin for type 1 are the exact same assertions previously mentioned...
THEY HAVE RAISED THE PRICE FOR INSULIN FOR TYPE 1, BECAUSE ALL SYNTHETICALLY PRODUCED INSULIN IS FOR TYPE 1 DIABETICS.
TYPE 2 DIABETES IS SELF INDUCED, CAN BE REVERSED, CAN BE CONTROLLED WITH ORAL MEDICATIONS + DIET AND ONLY REQUIRES THE ADVANCEMENT TO INSULIN INJECTIONS WHEN THE TYPE 2 DIABETIC CONTINUES TO EAT THEMSELVES TO DEATH AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A DISEASE THAT REQUIRES THEM TO MONITOR THEIR DIET

sorry to the first guy, but Novolog isnt "type 2 insulin" . I've been prescribed Novolog, Humalog, Lantus, and regular insulins throughout my life.

images

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 5Salty
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 11 users