Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubixcube

Bronze Squire
.....it is indeed
rrr_img_30980.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've got a good buddy that I play mmo's with and have hung out irl a few times. Dude does all sort of spreadsheeting and theorycraft. Has a ridiculously sharp analytic and strategic mind when it comes to games. He manages a fucking pet store for a pittance. The guy could have a bangass job and hasn't stepped one foot in college and is nearing 30. One of the smartest guys around and he just wont' fucking apply himself.

GIS for "apply yourself son." Somewhat fitting...what? Not because he's black.

rrr_img_30915.jpg
This was me at 24 except I was worse. I was raiding all night and working at a supermarket part time. Decided "fuck this shit" and I graduate with a BS in computer engineering next semester. Already making 50k at my internship. Not sure what to expect when I graduate.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
This was me at 24 except I was worse. I was raiding all night and working at a supermarket part time. Decided "fuck this shit" and I graduate with a BS in computer engineering next semester. Already making 50k at my internship. Not sure what to expect when I graduate.
What do you want to know? Of the guys I graduated with, the only ones having trouble getting jobs are the dumbasses that refuse to look outside SoCal. The ones that did internships pretty much all had jobs waiting for them. Then it's just a question of what do you want to do...hardware, software, government work. As long as you have projects and work from your internship that you can reference when answering interview questions, you'll be fine.

rrr_img_31018.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Dear random company,

Thank you for banning me for breaking your ToS.

While you have been unable to provide me with details as to why I was banned, I was told to carefully read your ToS. I am unsure why I should read it, since I do not know the reason of my banning, I cannot read the relevant part of your ToS for an explanation.

By now you should have noticed that I have taken the liberty to print your ToS, roll it up, and attach a piece of string to keep it in a neatly rolled packace. This should facilitate the process of you sticking it up your ass.

rrr_img_31022.jpg