Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
67209613_1329970110543965_7799666150043811840_n.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Impossible to read? Damn you blizzard and your illegible ways..

You clic o the picture, then you expand it, there is a zoom button who pops up. Of course, you're not reading this picture on your smartphone.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Look at what Blizzard has become :

1563640595-ce2itv9.png

Ofcourse believe what you will, as this is the internet. My brother has worked at Blizzard on WoW since MoP. I had him read this, literally none of it is true. Some people have a lot of time on their hands.

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Most of that information from the Blizzard leak is already pretty common knowledge. Morale at Bliz is garbage. Hearthstone is dying really fast (look at Twitch for confirmation it is lower viewership now than it ever has been since it launched). BfA was a disaster that Ion and co. ignored forever. FFXIV does likely have more subs based on the data people can gleam from the information Bliz does release (like server pop statistics). Overwatch has seen sharp declines as well (though not as drastic as Hearthstone) their earnings call is proof of that. Diablo 4 is in hurried production for the reasons mentioned and also because a Diabloish mobile game dropped in China from a very well known developer (Tencent maybe?) and it bombed huge. Diablo Immortal reputedly has been done for a few months now and they still haven't released it. That may or may not be normal. RTS genre is largely dead I doubt we'll ever see a Starcraft 3 as anything other than a P2Win mobile game. Activision/Blizzard is crashing down. Will they pull up in time? Maybe. But everything you and I both loved about Blizzard is well and truly dead.

• 4Like
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
Most of that information from the Blizzard leak is already pretty common knowledge. Morale at Bliz is garbage. Hearthstone is dying really fast (look at Twitch for confirmation it is lower viewership now than it ever has been since it launched). BfA was a disaster that Ion and co. ignored forever. FFXIV does likely have more subs based on the data people can gleam from the information Bliz does release (like server pop statistics). Overwatch has seen sharp declines as well (though not as drastic as Hearthstone) their earnings call is proof of that. Diablo 4 is in hurried production for the reasons mentioned and also because a Diabloish mobile game dropped in China from a very well known developer (Tencent maybe?) and it bombed huge. Diablo Immortal reputedly has been done for a few months now and they still haven't released it. That may or may not be normal. RTS genre is largely dead I doubt we'll ever see a Starcraft 3 as anything other than a P2Win mobile game. Activision/Blizzard is crashing down. Will they pull up in time? Maybe. But everything you and I both loved about Blizzard is well and truly dead.
dude, pic

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users