Mystico

Space Cowboy
<Gold Donor>
E04D5832-98AB-401A-8E18-55DB25D3E953.jpeg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone put a fake Jason Voorhees at the bottom of a lake in Minnesota to scare divers. Fuck my life if I was diving at night and saw this at the bottom.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-01-at-16.53.36.png

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I get what you're doing here, but yours is easily searched on GIS, but the other one isn't there. I obviously checked that before I posted what I did.

View attachment 218932

I'm ... I'm honestly not sure if I'm getting trolled. Do you think a pic I posted of an ROV at 3000 something feet in clear water matches what I was describing while diving looking for my nephews drone in super cloudy 20 feet of VA fresh water? I was just posting a related pic. I'm going to go against policy and not post a pic in this reply, I don't want you to tell me that one is fake too.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm ... I'm honestly not sure if I'm getting trolled. Do you think a pic I posted of an ROV at 3000 something feet in clear water matches what I was describing while diving looking for my nephews drone in super cloudy 20 feet of VA fresh water? I was just posting a related pic. I'm going to go against policy and not post a pic in this reply, I don't want you to tell me that one is fake too.

Fair enough. I was eluding to the fact you appeared to post a sarcastic reply of you looking for the drone, and the pic you were trying to pass off as the drone to troll me on what I originally said lol.

All good.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users